Locked Arsenal

(PSN)Backdoorman71

How many of you have deleted your "immortal" builds or your "awesome looking awesome" colors frame appearance by mistake?

It happens to me quite often and I just have to take a deep breath and count to 10 (not really but you get the idea).

I believe Arsenal should have a Safety Lock to prevent this accidents to happen (L3 + R3, for example)

This is not knew to some others games where it stops you from selling your items wrongly.

Seems simple and useful, and it would prevent white hair.

Thanks,

Happy New Year, Tenno

20 minutes ago, (PS4)Backdoorman71 said:

I know and that is not the answer.

That literally is your answer.

Colors: Mark them as favorites. Accidentally hit random? Choose them again from the favorites. Only takes seconds.

Builds: I don't know how someone could regularly risk wiping their build and not remember what was on it, but taking a screenshot for reference is an option.

9 minutes ago, --Q--Stryker said:

That literally is your answer.

Colors: Mark them as favorites. Accidentally hit random? Choose them again from the favorites. Only takes seconds.

Builds: I don't know how someone could regularly risk wiping their build and not remember what was on it, but taking a screenshot for reference is an option.

You actually only have 2 frames to play and occasionally play with both?!!

Ok, that seems to work for you.

I don't believe I have ever had the issue of removing all my mods from a frame. Color issue sure, but at that point your recoloring a frame so a random or removed color isn't the end of the world. You also have 3 load outs for mods and colors. If you want to build something completely different from what your already doing without getting rid of what you have move to a different loadout.

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Backdoorman71 said:

Mine is triangle. What´s yours?

You should think and stick to your gaming platform post before talking ... "stuff".

Considering I use a PS4 controller to play + the UI matches said buttons, I'm quite aware of what button it is. A confirmation would be useful if said button was frequently used while modding but it's not. If it happens regularly to you, you would think you'd be a bit more aware of what button it is.

If you're trying to be snarky you need some more practice. This is General Discussion, you can't exempt people from commenting because you don't agree with them.

1 minute ago, --Q--Stryker said:

Considering I use a PS4 controller to play + the UI matches said buttons, I'm quite aware of what button it is. A confirmation would be useful if said button was frequently used while modding but it's not. If it happens regularly to you, you would think you'd be a bit more aware of what button it is.

If you're trying to be snarky you need some more practice. This is General Discussion, you can't exempt people from commenting because you don't agree with them.

Sure

Every time I come to Forum to share some experience, suggestions and thoughts to help improve the game, I always find this omniscient beings with their absolute and unquestionable answers instead of people who wants this game to be better.

This enlightened beings don´t understand that if I wanted an answer I would go to "Players helping Players" Forum or just write a Ticket to Support.

Maybe they are looking for Forum Reputation or whatever.

Same sad experience every time ...