Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

warframe VR

Dracanoblade

So I've recently tried VR, and Warframe is one of my favorite all time games. After trying out the Oculus RIft the idea popped into my head about maybe some sort of VR version of warframe. Most likely it might have to be a first person version, but that would mean that we'd essentially become the tenno ourselves. I think it could be very interesting but would like to hear others opinions on this matter. Please keep replies civil.

1 minute ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

As cool as that would actually be to have Warframe in VR, it really wouldn’t be that practical though since it would be incredibly vomit inducing with doing parkour.

yes but as i haven't delved into vr too far yet, mostly due to lack of funds, it might be possible to keep it 3rd person.  And for now this is just an idea

2 hours ago, bladerunner4379 said:

yes but as i haven't delved into vr too far yet, mostly due to lack of funds, it might be possible to keep it 3rd person.  And for now this is just an idea

3rd person VR is... not really a thing from what I've seen.

There is however a game that exists in much the same manner that Warframe does, Sairento VR.

Has sliding, leaping, backflipping, wall running and such like and it is seriously nausea inducing.

But fun though. Worth it.