Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking for a secondary

Riger82

Question

Looking for a secondary specifically for the profit taker orb. Akstiletto prime and Akjagara prime just don't cut it due to being combo crit/status weapons.

Are there any secondaries with the three physical damages, completely crit based, and high raw damage stats? I looked into a few but they didn't feel right. Like Twin Gremlins that have equal physical damage down the board, but only 15% crit chance. When any physical comes up that isn't slash, the two I mentioned above barely plink away even with a fully buffed Chroma.

My main weapon is the Arca Plasmor with corrosive and cold damage added, and any time one of the three damages come up the plasmor one shots the shield shift. I'm looking for a secondary that can do something similar. Can't rely on randoms to have the elements you're missing, after all 😛

7 answers to this question

Not Euphona because the secondary is where all the damage is, and that's status.

Mara Detron does no physical damage at all. And is a status weapon.

Pandero looks really good. And with the alt fire, it can pump out the flat damage quite quickly. I should try it out.

Edited by Riger82

I just use Tombfinger built for Magnetic + Toxic. That gives Puncture / Impact / Rad / Magnetic / Toxic.

The Rad would overlap unfortunately.

I use a Viral + Heat Ignis and Slash + Corrosive Zaw Polearm. Quick attacks from Polearm and ample reach make it esp nice.

2 hours ago, Xzorn said:

I just use Tombfinger built for Magnetic + Toxic. That gives Puncture / Impact / Rad / Magnetic / Toxic.

The Rad would overlap unfortunately.

I use a Viral + Heat Ignis and Slash + Corrosive Zaw Polearm. Quick attacks from Polearm and ample reach make it esp nice.

Tombfinger does puncture and impact? Thought it was pure element. I might try it if the pandero doesn't work. It has about 6-7 hours left on crafting.