Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gripe with Modular Weapons

(PSN)LoisGordils

I think that's the point. it's not like their build in our foundry, using orokin or tenno engineering or corpus and grineer mass production, they're just put together weapons that value practicality and performance over looks 

DE have said something about them using skins though 

3 hours ago, (PS4)LoisGordils said:

Zaws are beautiful in regards to shape, very lovely.

gonna have to disagree with you there...

I think they look ridiculous; forward hooked serrations are a horrible idea, great way to get your sword stuck in the first thing you hit.

Wish DE's graphic designers had consulted some real weapon references for zaws...

And no, Space Magic doesn't cover for that; its a friggin sword -not a techno-babble handwavery phaserbeam.

But yeah, Kitguns look horrible too.

Pretty much have to stick with Lovetap grip if you want it to look decent; good thing it also happens to have favorable dps for most combinations.

Edited by (PS4)haphazardlynamed

4 hours ago, GinKenshin said:

[...] they're just put together weapons that value practicality and performance over looks [...]

Ironically, irl, competent, custom work usually looks better than mass produced S#&$. Why do players get less in the game?

Personally, i find the aestheic of the zaws and kitguns an acquired taste. They've grown on me. You know?

• Like 1