Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grinding POE

OH_GOD_NOTTHISGUY

Use lots of loot radar mods on frames and companion, they are farmable and spawn on PoE, and loot radar will help, they spawn near the water, keep doing till you learn a good route, or just look for a youtube video for it.

Booster helps, also kavat (smeeta or adarza, forgot now)

From alerts? That's horribly inefficient in comparison, much like Nitain Extract.

As already mentioned they are very easy to farm, as they randomly spawn around lakes. Just bring up your archwing or K-drive and take a lap around the geyser pond and the big Gara Toht Lake, then extract and go back in for it to respawn. Make use of resource booster to double it. Loot radar will mark them on your map, but you'll quickly learn to spot them with your eye and the specific spots they tend to pop up on.

The only problem is that it is horribly boring, so I recommend watching/listening to something on a second screen while mindlessly doing this. 

13 hours ago, (PS4)Rexax006 said:

Just make Cetus Wisps craft able just like Fieldrons and Detonite Injectors. You have to use every resource in PoE to craft them though. I'm sure that will cure the grind /s

That would make no sense as they are living sentient things. Increasing spawns around Eidolons and their energy spikes would likely be a better idea.

I've read that some people believe they spawn more during night and rain, but I'm not sure if that's true. Even during the day you can be lucky and find 6 wisps on the route mentioned above. So I haven't really noticed a difference.

Why?

Let say it available from alert, how many it would give, 5-10?

Make a route, run, extract, repeat. On average 4-5 per run which takes 5 mnt tops, AW launcher is infinite, throw in double booster if you get it from sortie/daily login reward or bought.

On ‎01‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 3:11 PM, MPonder said:

Use lots of loot radar mods on frames and companion, they are farmable and spawn on PoE, and loot radar will help, they spawn near the water, keep doing till you learn a good route, or just look for a youtube video for it.

Booster helps, also kavat (smeeta or adarza, forgot now)

I believe its Smeeta that has the boost from its Charm ability.

Thief's wit is a good mod to use as its easy to get and max out if you don't want to use an aura mod slot, also spawning into higher level missions from Onko has a higher chance of more wisps. You can also get them from plague star when it comes back in 2 months or so. but mostly what MPonder said. They aren't that hard to get with just a low ranking thief's wit equipped.

Bonus points if you can get a mid-high level mission with them as a reward.