Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Most enjoyable "underpowered" weapons

(PSN)tissot555

I like the Argonak, since it actually has a nice kick to it, unlike a lot of the AR/BR/LMG type of weapons, that just make the screen shake in an attempt to simulate recoil. The targeting mechanic is also welcome.

The Sobek, again because of its handling.

The Lenz, because of its ridiculous mechanic and the amount of "Doh!"-moments.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2019-01-01 at 10:22 AM, (PS4)tissot555 said:

What are some of the more enjoyable weapons that aren't necessarily meta weapons? I love the stug, torrid and miter to name a few. I'm curious as to what other players enjoy.

If you like stug and torid, you’ll love pox.

Gazal machete - cyclone kraken is just too much fun and the weapon is also quite good.

Ripkas - also fun stance and I like the sound and the looks of the weapon.

Stubba - auto pistol that with each shot makes me smile.

Quartakk - the sound it makes...ohhh sorry give me a moment to collect myself 😉

Panthera - nice rivens helps, but even without it its just too much fun to slash everything to pieces.

Boar(prime) - my favourite shottie. Shoots almost as fast as a assault rifle and packs a punch of a shotgun. For me thats a perfect combination.

Argonak - the weapon has many problems, but the sound(almost) makes up for it.

Or I might just be biased towards Greenier weapons.

I'd say any sword and shield combo and my Ogris.

Sword and shield combo (currently enjoying Cobra and Crane and creeping up on my day 300 reward to maybe get Sigma and Octantis) is really fun with the final harbinger stance. Bonus point for C&C because it can hit 100% status with only 3 60/60 mods. That gets godly with all the multi-hit attacks with final harbinger and a condition overload build.

I swear i never see anyone else using it though lol.

And then we move on to my Ogris.

I love this thing. I love the BONG sound you get when you fire off a shell. I love the huge explosion radius. I love the napalm mod you can put on it.

I swear, if DE ever releases a mod that actually negates self damage on explosives (sorry... the 90% mod doesn't really help... you are still gonna kill yourself) then i'd probably have a TON more use with the thing, just because it is SO MUCH FUN.

As i mention both of these btw... it strikes me that i don't have a riven for either Cobra and Crane OR Ogris... that might be something worth investing into for funzies lol.

Edited by skyfiredraco

I don't know if the Corinth fits as underpowered, but it's by far my favorite shotgun. Not only it looks and sounds beautiful, as it is a very versatile weapon despite its class. As far as I'm aware, it has the least spread in the game, which causes it to have decent range(again, for its class), and that grenade launcher. On top of it all, it's a slug fed gun, so you can cancel reloading it if you need to shoot a guy that popped out from nowhere when you weren't expecting.