Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Repost:Deconstructor And new Moa

Aniquilar

Reposting this to new Forum.

To start I must say that the deconstructor sentinel weapon gets no love at all.

And with the new companions Mao this makes this even more of a sad truth, as they can't equip the gun.

My wish is that they make a companion that could use the deconstructor, and fire energy disk, or glave that could still be respected as a deconstructor via description. (Take the enemy apart.)

I love the theme of the new Venus open world being slightly more toward neon and dark, and I could hope D.E could use this to spawn a new companion or pet with this. (Fire energy disk with a wicked neon flare)

Now as a person I have not ascended past stick figures so please don't ask me to design it.

I will give it a try the sake of Venus.

Deconstructor, and its prime cant be used on others because, as you stated, its description. Exactly what it does isn't take enemies apart, its literally helios taking one of his vast floating parts and using it as a glaive, which returns to him. If you take him into the simulacrum, you'll see the projectile is actually a random part of 3 options that launches out. This wouldnt make sense for a moa to be throwing helios parts, and them returning to it... and it also wouldn't make sense to reskin the projectile for each pet... and each possible combination of parts you could have used, so they left it as is.

57 minutes ago, (XB1)DaleW80 said:

Deconstructor, and its prime cant be used on others because, as you stated, its description. Exactly what it does isn't take enemies apart, its literally helios taking one of his vast floating parts and using it as a glaive, which returns to him. If you take him into the simulacrum, you'll see the projectile is actually a random part of 3 options that launches out. This wouldnt make sense for a moa to be throwing helios parts, and them returning to it... and it also wouldn't make sense to reskin the projectile for each pet... and each possible combination of parts you could have used, so they left it as is.

Would laugh so hard if the Moa would throw it's legs or head :D  But yeah, it's part of Helios.. His own thing.