Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nyx Delux?

thekingofironfist

So DE showed this Nyx skin at this year's Tenno con. I was really looking forward to it, so much so that I went and grinded for Nyx prime when they unvaulted her. The thing is, I haven't heard anything about it since its initial announcement I really thought they would release it with Nyx's rework but that didn't happen and now they're already moving on to equinox and wukong delux. Has DE said anything in between then and now? Has it been forgotten?

• 3 weeks later...

We've had no updates on nyx deluxe since tennocon, and DE don't strictly follow reveal order in terms of which deluxe comes out first, so you really just have to wait an see. Them revealing new deluxes also does not imply previous ones have been forgotten or are being deprioritized. We know as of the end of last year at least one of the tennocon deluxes has made a great deal of progress, that being Limbo deluxe which is far enough along DE was comfortable giving us a live preview, so things are still progressing, it's likely the delays to fortuna just made their work a mess the last couple months and that's why we haven't had many deluxe updates. 

The first half of 2018 was pretty consistent with deluxe skins. We got one or two A MONTH. I was sure we'd have one for every frame by the end of 2018, but it would seem DE decided to prioritize other updates, which, while I am looking forward to un-uglify some of my frames, is a better investment.