Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(NSW)Eon_93

What are, "Vault Cracks" during Spy Missions???

I've NEVER seen that option before during a Spy Mission, until now.. From back when playing on my PS4, to now currently my main console, the Switch. I don't-even know what to search for.... I just did a mission with a random squad, they cracked both (yet, i wasn't there to see it), but i didn't see a damn-thing new on the result screen... So what's up? Please explain to me WHY this option is suddenly appearing, WHAT EXACTLY am i looking for during the mission,  HOW do you crack a vault & WHAT rewards do you possibly get out of it.

Appreciate the knowledgeable info. 👍🏾

Cracked vaults aren't any kind of special mechanic or something, they're just a bit of slang for successfully opening one.

On 2019-01-18 at 6:56 PM, Konork said:

Cracked vaults aren't any kind of special mechanic or something, they're just a bit of slang for successfully opening one.

So... What you're saying is, there's no reward for opening one? Therefore, there's no reason for me to go for it?

See if that's the case, I find that hard to believe. The reason-being is because, the party ALWAYS goes for them when the opportunity comes. So there Must be Something rewarding about it.