Clan Dojo, why go there?

(PSN)l33tHaxz

So your Clan warlords such as myself, and the few people who care about the dojo for what it could be, end up donating EVERYTHING! We have an armory, navigation, trading, duel rooms, labs, and a few other things in our dojo's. Now I want to bring up the point im trying to make. 

Everything short of a foundry is located in the dojo. And i understand the need for Ordis in the story as I played year one. But why are we limiting the dojo from something like the foundry? Why can't we have personalized messages and possibly things like an archive for screenshots or captura pics? (Especially when captura itself has the ability for personalized floating messages?) Why don't we have the main things needed in the clan dojo that can and will attract our members to go there for grouping and stay? Every Dojo is painstakingly built, limiting the growth of a few individuals, and NO ONE IS EVER IN IT! 

Now here's my solution. Captura is mostly overlooked by newer players, and newer players for the most part stop playing within a few days unless they have a friend, or good helpful clan helping them. (Mainly because 90% of the game isn't easily explained, like how to actually make your character stronger or where to get mods or how even to upgrade ANYTHING.) So why don't we just make captura a room in the dojo, make it a testing ground where it also tracks stats like dps, hps, damage mitigation and the likes. Add a foundry, personalized message structures, and the ability to log in on either the orbiter or the dojo. My opinion is simply this...why have a dojo that costs so much to make, takes so much time to build, have so many things to research, and not have the ability to stay in it because I have to run back to my ship to craft in the foundry constantly? I spend as much time running between my ship and dojo as i do playing, and 75% of my clan will never see it. I built my dojo in year one hoping that it would be the gathering place for my members, before ordis existed, and before your planets even had images attached. 5 years later it has everything except the one thing that it requires to make it a gathering place for people. I would like to see that change, but every thread on this topic is closed very quickly. 

So everyone who is reading this and is a player, wether you donate to a dojo, own the dojo, or never visit the dojo, ask yourself and DE this. Why is there no topic for Dojo when creating a thread?  Why is such a large part of the game always empty? Why do founding warlords, and (maybe) a few people ,always end up donating mostly everything to give (possibly) hundreds of people acces to all those blueprints?

I work hard on my dojo, and I know alot of founding warlords do too(roughly 70 proud dojo owners in my alliance.) I demand more for my time, my money, and my effort. And i hope everyone reading this agrees.

Like stated in many other threads, adding things such has foundry's will make the Orbiter useless, therefor, it wont be added.

About BPs, DE already stated that they will block new member from those BPs to prevent people from joining dojos just to get the BPs they need and leave.

Dojos will be having the spotlight in 2019 whit Railjack being a Dojo Project and whit DE working on the Kingpin system.

The problem whit dojos is that people want everything in them, but they dont realize that having so will make people stop going to their Orbiters, Dojos are a nice place to hang around, but you dont need to be in them to talk whit your clan or alliance (lets not forget you cant chat in region wen in your dojo), Dojos are basically just a place to unlock weapons and have fun decorating, and sometimes show of your event trophies, whit the removal of Dark Sector they became what they are now, maybe whit the Railjack and Kingpin system, dojos will start to get lively again.