The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Let's talk about our orbiter.

-NightmareMoon-

I was thinking, now that we are very close friends with the people of fortuna and space mom is not in the house, can we ask Eudico to lend us some engineers to fix all that lose wire in our orbiter and maybe an interior designer?

I will love something like this to cost standing or whatever else in fortuna, has been quite a while since the orbiter was expanded  and well nothing has been done with it, watching the same sad interior for the past 1800 hours is getting very depressing.

leave your thoughts, i'm curious, also happy new year.

I just want Simulacrum and Trading access within the ship. What is the point of decorating the orbiter outside the main room when the incentive to bring someone else to your orbiter is nonexistent? A segment in the dojo that requires heavy investment to unlock orbiter trading would be very helpful. You are also much less likely to crash while loading into an orbiter than a dojo. For the Simulacrum, 100,000 standing for a segment from Simaris that requires various components would be suited as well.

Edited by Voltage
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, Voltage said:

I just want Simulacrum and Trading access within the ship. What is the point of decorating the orbiter outside the main room when the incentive to bring someone else to your orbiter is nonexistent? A segment in the dojo that requires heavy investment to unlock orbiter trading would be very helpful. You are also much less likely to crash while loading into an orbiter than a dojo. For the Simulacrum, 100,000 standing for a segment from Simaris that requires various components would be suited as well.

That's why I keep my ship empty, less stuff to load everytime I exit a mission. If I want a pretty place I just go to my dojo. I don't think the Simulacrum will ever be available from the orbiter though, sice it's part of Simaris' sanctuary. As for trades, it's indifferent to me but I see why others would want it.