Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

friendly eximus units issue. also venari.

BloodKitten

this issue not only apply to invasions, but also nekros ultimate, eximus units with ranged weapons dont seem too keen on actually advancing to enemy position, it go for all the veriants it seems.

dos not apply to melee eximus units.

khora's venari also seem to sometime completely fail to follow if ordered to heal her, wich often happen after sliding and doing things a kavat cant really do, resuting in having to target another friendly unit or switch mode to make it unstuck.

those 2 things need to be looked at.

I am not sure why a ranged unit would want to advance to an enemy? If I spawn in the simulacrum some ranged guys they are gone after 1 minute hiding behind some cover. Same in missions.

Might be unrelated: If you want heals from Venari equip Hunter Recovery and use the default attack mode. Its a bit slow but very good if she finallly starts. 

Edited by Fiewel

On 2019-01-01 at 8:43 PM, Fiewel said:

I am not sure why a ranged unit would want to advance to an enemy? If I spawn in the simulacrum some ranged guys they are gone after 1 minute hiding behind some cover. Same in missions.

Might be unrelated: If you want heals from Venari equip Hunter Recovery and use the default attack mode. Its a bit slow but very good if she finallly starts. 

the issue is, well, here an example.

elite lancer will follow player or nekros (shadow) and if there is combat nearby, will move untill he have line of fire and will start to attack, go to cover, use grenades and whatever.

eximus with the exact same weapon, will hear gunfire, and will not move unless an enemy enter its field of vision, and will only slightly move without using cover or doing anything to actually try and look for the enemy.

when you use nekros, and you have say an ice eximus with a ranged weapon, the other 6 guys are bunched near him in the room next to you and dont actually fight anything since mr eximus feel too lazy to move around.