Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

floof exploit

yutyrannus_rex

Not an exploit or a bug. DE already acknowledged it as a viable option along with Equinox's Rest but you need to hit them directly at close range to get a "Perfect" capture.Other Warframe abilities will give you a "Good" capture.

Besides, the Tranq Rifle could use some tweaks and mods to make it more bearable (silent, faster projectile, etc.).

Edited by Duality52
  • Like 1

Conservation Changes:

Ivara’s Sleep Arrow now grants a ‘Perfect Capture’ if the shot is a direct hit. The farther off your shot the more distressed the animal gets.

Animals will be less stressed the closer you are to them when casting Baruuk’s Lull ability.

11 minutes ago, AvPCelticPredator said:

You need to ask [DE] Rebbeca, why they are make Tranq Rifle, if frames can hunt animals with bows!?
For which purpose they are make Tranq Rifle?

Can you or she explained that?

What's the purpose of the alarm trigger lasers in Spy missions of Limbo exists?

Seriously dude, just cause there's an intended way to do something doesn't mean people aren't gonna skirt around the rules. Don't tell me you've never driven over the speed limit or ignored a stop sign or jaywalked. Same thing.

Just now, AvPCelticPredator said:

lol which argument?

What I was say!

Think pal think, I'm talking about Tranq Rifle, not about frames and their purposes.

Go two steps up in this theread and read what are u wrote and why I was! :crylaugh:

No, you're saying Tranq rifles are pointless because Ivara exists. I said that so are spies, since Limbo exists. You replied by telling me that Ivara does the same thing as Limbo, therefore, "Spies are pointless cause Ivara exists." No one complained about Ivara (Or Loki, or Limbo, or anyone else) being so good at spy missions that they render the mission pointless, so why are you complaining about the same exact thing when it comes to animal hunting?

So, to bring you back to my previous metaphor, yeah, you could drive towards home at the speed limit (Yeah, you could use the tranq rifle...), but you'll get there a bit faster by just going a few kilometers above the speed limit (but you'll capture the animal a bit faster by using Ivara).

Doesn't make much of a difference, and not everyone has an Ivara/Equinox.

• Like 5

40 minutes ago, AvPCelticPredator said:

You need to ask [DE] Rebbeca, why they are make Tranq Rifle, if frames can hunt animals with bows!?
For which purpose they are make Tranq Rifle?

Can you or she explained that?

Venus is the 2nd planet that new players can access. Ivara can be obtained by spy missions from each spy tier. Ivara’s Neuroptics and blueprint must be obtained from hard vaults. The earliest hard vault accessible is Uranus. Uranus is the 9th planet in the solar system. You need to ask your brain, why would a company would prevent players from doing conservations for 7 planets after they learn about conservations and after 20+ Spy runs to get Ivara.

Either way, I don’t understand why you’re so salty about an exploit in a pve game that isn’t even a game-breaking exploit. It’s not the Khora macro exploit that allows gaining ludicrous amounts of affinity in mere minutes. It’s a quality of life option that makes the game easier as you progress. Besides, it’s not even that good since the patch notes I linked literally says that a perfect capture must require a direct hit. By using Ivara as aoe sleep, you are throwing away all perfect captures.

I honestly want them to buff the Tranq RIfle. Right now it's clunky, noisy (odd since it fires Tranq Darts...), & cumbersome.

I see Ivara in those notes but I hope Equinox's Sleep as a direct hit still works. I love saving all 3 Pobbers versus just 1 (the only time I use Equinox for Conservation is when Pobber hunting in truth.)

Although the logic makes less sense...
The FURTHER away from the animal you are when you fire the arrow distresses it MORE?!
So...the further away, and more unseen/unnoticed you are...the more stressed the animal is....
Versus...
The closer, more noticed, and thus more startled the animal would be..the less stressed it would be...

:facepalm:Videogame logic...

Edited by (PS4)Zero_029

Can confirm on PS4, though, that I’ve gotten Perfect Captures in Conservation with Ivara. But it’s as those PC patchnotes describe: Cloaked, target is very near to the callpoint, direct shot of Sleep Arrow on the target.

The only times I only get Good Captures is with Bolarola and Kubrodons, because the former are jerks that smell your stank and the latter just run around like crazy if you wait too long.

9 hours ago, (PS4)Zero_029 said:

I see Ivara in those notes but I hope Equinox's Sleep as a direct hit still works. I love saving all 3 Pobbers versus just 1 (the only time I use Equinox for Conservation is when Pobber hunting in truth.

Ivara's sleep arrow is going to direct hit 1 pobber and the other 2 get caught in the AOE of the arrow.  It doesn't impact your ability to cap all three, it only causes you to lose a marginal bit of standing on 2/3.  And who cares about that because if you are farming standing then you are targeting kubrodons.

14 minutes ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

The only times I only get Good Captures is with Bolarola and Kubrodons, because the former are jerks that smell your stank and the latter just run around like crazy if you wait too long.

Sounds like you are not factoring in the direction of the wind and the spawn point of the animal.  There's no reason you can't be getting perfect captures on 90% of your kubrodons.

46 minutes ago, (PS4)Agent_CHAR said:

Sounds like you are not factoring in the direction of the wind and the spawn point of the animal.  There's no reason you can't be getting perfect captures on 90% of your kubrodons.

Bolarolas are still just jerks. Even if they reach the calling perfectly they can be aware of your presence because they like to face the wind when they’re going to stand up. They’re a pretty difficult Tranq rifle target tbqh.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

Bolarolas are still just jerks.

Absolutely agree on that.  The other thing that confuses / annoys me about them is they don't register on Enemy radar but both verminks and kubrodons do.  Fortunately the only reason I hunt animals is for standing and the kubrodon is just superior to the bolarolas in every way.  Easier to cap and higher standing value per cap.

On 2019-01-02 at 2:02 AM, yutyrannus_rex said:

if u sleep animals with ivara u can cap em instantly 

DE this is a bit of an insane exploit that i found by accident  2day plz fix xD

lol 2 bug reports in 1 day

No no no, Ivara is a huntress so it make sense why she is able to do that