Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

GLYPH

(PSN)j4h-r-3ll

43 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

I find it concerning that you thought DE would just give out personalized glyphs for random players.

DE could allow players to upload a small profile picture similar to what twitch does - or just use the profile picture from your linked twitch account.

It's not super difficult.

3 hours ago, Shadow-Spawn said:

DE could allow players to upload a small profile picture similar to what twitch does - or just use the profile picture from your linked twitch account.

It's not super difficult.

That could quickly get out of hand with how some players can be, and filters would have to work overtime.  Not to mention, what if someone uploaded a picture from another game? 

You can spend like $2000 to be the only one as the legendary Tennocon ticket holder for the year if you beat everyone else's ping and auto fill out options on the page. 

7 minutes ago, (XB1)Thy Divinity said:

That could quickly get out of hand with how some players can be, and filters would have to work overtime.  Not to mention, what if someone uploaded a picture from another game? 

Lol I like how during a Prime Time Rebecca/Megan were running in a maze in a dojo..  And they later saw the clan icon was Steve and Scott, and they were laughing. 

Whoever accepts these things while filtering passed this and never noticed or mentioned this in the office. 

1 hour ago, (XB1)Thy Divinity said:

Like I said; just use the profile pictures in the linked twitch accounts - they have already been filtered - meaning there will be Zero filtering work by DE.