Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Horrasque is lore breaking

IcicleFerret

According to the in-game descriptions and Biz's dialogue, Horrasques eat primarily fish. However, I have been fishing for days and I've yet to catch a single fish on Venus. In fact, there's absolutely no liquid water on Venus at all. If it's possible for fish to survive in the coolant, I sure haven't seen them. There are just servofish which get broken down into scrap metal and specialized mechanical parts. There is absolutely no meat on the things. Horrasque would have to eat metal for it to survive on a diet of servofish, but there is no evidence that anything (aside from the infestation) can digest metal. Therefore, I have to conclude that the Horrasque breaks the lore of Venus.

6 minutes ago, IcicleFerret said:

Hah yeah you got me there. I suppose I am using a bit of hyperbole. 😁

I figured, my point was more that we don't know what's beyond Vallis. It's only a mile and a bit across, which isn't really a lot at the end of the day when you can fly. There could be an entire Ocean just out of sight where the snow from Vallis melts due to the lack of coolant but not enough heat to evaporate.

Shrug.