Jump to content

Pet Energy Color and Converting Mods to Endo


Ploobie
 Share

Recommended Posts

Since so much of this game is about fashion, I think it's time to let us choose the physical features of our pets, including the energy color. I think I can speak for just about everyone when I say that no one enjoys making pet after pet trying to get the body type, tail, and energy color that we desire.

Also, a feature that allows us to choose which mods we want to automatically convert to endo would be greatly appreciated. I think I can once again speak for everyone when I say that we don't enjoy spending a ton of time going through and manually converting hundreds of duplicate mods into endo.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Ploobie said:

Also, a feature that allows us to choose which mods we want to automatically convert to endo would be greatly appreciated. I think I can once again speak for everyone when I say that we don't enjoy spending a ton of time going through and manually converting hundreds of duplicate mods into endo

They need to go over and remove the dozens of barely used or redundant mods from the game tbh, there are easier ways to farm endo than sorting through hundreds of mods

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, (PS4)Equinox21697 said:

They need to go over and remove the dozens of barely used or redundant mods from the game tbh, there are easier ways to farm endo than sorting through hundreds of mods

I'd have to disagree. Getting later into the game, there is less to do, so taking away the capability of experimenting with "terrible" weapons and the "barely used" mods that can make them great would give me less reason to play. As for the redundancy of the mods, the only way to get rid of them is by changing their drop rates, which can severely screw over newer players. Having used sculptures, arbitrations, and classic endo farming primarily, I do have to admit that the number of duplicate mods being so great has helped me max out those primed and umbral/sacrificial mods by giving me that extra often 5k per mod I'm trying to max. It's not a primary source, but it can help if you're oh so close.

To address OP's issue with the pets, you can go to cetus and look at color schemes and skins (for different types of pets) and trade kuaka spines and condroc wings etc for them. They are different everyday, so truly the only issue lies in base body shape, which I don't know how one would improve that without taking from the mystery of "which kavat/kubrow breed did I get?".

As for the mods bit, I am actually content with being able to select all and then leaving one (I like having one of each) because then I can control how much endo I get, and let the other duplicates amass enough to replace the ones I just sold. Something about having reserves just in case, as well as being able to see specifically what loot I am getting from missions. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
On 2019-01-02 at 12:14 AM, Ploobie said:

Since so much of this game is about fashion, I think it's time to let us choose the physical features of our pets, including the energy color. 

I really like the concept of being able to choose the energy color of our pets. It just feels logical because we already can choose the energy color of our Warframes. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...