Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I can't believe this kid :D

OROBOT

Hi everyone.

its story time:

i was trying to max out a primed mod and i noticed that i don't have enough endo so i decided to farm some,grabbed my best gear and opened the alerts menu and kaboom there is a survival arbitration in there and it have only 1:28 second left on it's timer.i'm like nice here i come endo-sama.the mission starts and i checked to see who's in the team,we had 2 chroma 1 ivara and a inaros (me) and i told to myself ok this is a good team.after 10 minute a massage popped on my screen that someone wants to extract,i was like wait a minute this guy is going to extract after only 10 min,then i was like maybe its a emergency or he have to go to the bathroom , then i asked the guy please stay for 10 more minute(i was planning to stay for 40 but what ever) and this gummy bear had the audacity to tell me in capital letters(I HAVE TO TRADE SOMETHING) and i'm thinking to myself so nobody is in danger and this guy don't want to go to the bathroom and he want's the rest of us to extract so he can keep the 1600 endo reward and trade some stupid blueprint or something probably for 10 plat,is he stupid.i said to him i'm staying and the other guys wanted to stay because they didn't go to the extraction point.after a minute he died and called me WAT AN AZZ i was like 😐 ok.we hit the 20 minute mark he got revived and lo and behold he started running around and activating all the life supports (we had 6 atm) and i told him,really dud?-and he replied LOL, before he said lol the other 2 guys on the team where chilling and killing after he said it they turn into son goku and start to kill everything it was hilarious.he kept running around and activating the life supports and kept dying until he got tired.long story short we managed to stay in the mission for 35 minute more.DE PLEASE ADD A MECHANIC TO SURVIVAL THAT EVERY TIME SOMEONE WANT TO LEAVE THE MISSION THAT PERSON GOES TO THE EXTRACTION POINT, STAND ON IT FOR 20 SECOND AND BE ABLE EXTRACT.i'm tired of this 8 minute and extract part of this community they manage to ruin everything in this game.😞sorry for the bad engrish😅

Edited by OROBOT

10 minutes ago, OROBOT said:

Hi everyone.

its story time:

Today i was trying to max out a primed mod and i noticed that i don't have enough endo so i decided to farm some,grabbed my best gear and opened the alerts menu and kaboom there is a survival arbitration in there and it have only 1:28 second left on it's timer.i'm like nice here i come endo-sama.the mission starts and i checked to see who's in the team,we had 2 chroma 1 ivara and a inaros (me) and i told to myself ok this is a good team.after 10 minute a massage popped on my screen that someone wants to extract,i was like wait a minute this guy is going to extract after only 10 min,then i was like maybe its a emergency or he have to go to the bathroom , then i asked the guy please stay for 10 more minute(i was planning to stay for 40 but what ever) and this gummy bear had the audacity to tell me in capital letters(I HAVE TO TRADE SOMETHING) and i'm thinking to myself so nobody is in danger and this guy don't want to go to the bathroom and he want's the rest of us to extract so he can keep the 1600 endo reward and trade some stupid blueprint or something probably for 10 plat,is he stupid.i said to him i'm staying and the other guys wanted to stay because they didn't go to the extraction point.after a minute he died and called me WAT AN AZZ i was like 😐 ok.we hit the 20 minute mark he got revived and lo and behold he started running around and activating all the life supports (we had 6 atm) and i told him,really dud?-and he replied LOL, before he said lol the other 2 guys on the team where chilling and killing after he said it they turn into son goku and start to kill everything it was hilarious.he kept running around and activating the life supports and kept dying until he got tired.long story short we managed to stay in the mission for 35 minute more.DE PLEASE ADD A MECHANIC TO SURVIVAL THAT EVERY TIME SOMEONE WANT TO LEAVE THE MISSION THAT PERSON GOES TO THE EXTRACTION POINT, STAND ON IT FOR 20 SECOND AND BE ABLE EXTRACT.i'm tired of this 8 minute and extract part of this community they manage to ruin everything in this game.😞sorry for the bad engrish😅

Survival arbitration
"he got revived"
what?

• Like 7

41 minutes ago, OROBOT said:

Hi everyone.

its story time:

Today i was trying to max out a primed mod and i noticed that i don't have enough endo so i decided to farm some,grabbed my best gear and opened the alerts menu and kaboom there is a survival arbitration in there and it have only 1:28 second left on it's timer.i'm like nice here i come endo-sama.the mission starts and i checked to see who's in the team,we had 2 chroma 1 ivara and a inaros (me) and i told to myself ok this is a good team.after 10 minute a massage popped on my screen that someone wants to extract,i was like wait a minute this guy is going to extract after only 10 min,then i was like maybe its a emergency or he have to go to the bathroom , then i asked the guy please stay for 10 more minute(i was planning to stay for 40 but what ever) and this gummy bear had the audacity to tell me in capital letters(I HAVE TO TRADE SOMETHING) and i'm thinking to myself so nobody is in danger and this guy don't want to go to the bathroom and he want's the rest of us to extract so he can keep the 1600 endo reward and trade some stupid blueprint or something probably for 10 plat,is he stupid.i said to him i'm staying and the other guys wanted to stay because they didn't go to the extraction point.after a minute he died and called me WAT AN AZZ i was like 😐 ok.we hit the 20 minute mark he got revived and lo and behold he started running around and activating all the life supports (we had 6 atm) and i told him,really dud?-and he replied LOL, before he said lol the other 2 guys on the team where chilling and killing after he said it they turn into son goku and start to kill everything it was hilarious.he kept running around and activating the life supports and kept dying until he got tired.long story short we managed to stay in the mission for 35 minute more.DE PLEASE ADD A MECHANIC TO SURVIVAL THAT EVERY TIME SOMEONE WANT TO LEAVE THE MISSION THAT PERSON GOES TO THE EXTRACTION POINT, STAND ON IT FOR 20 SECOND AND BE ABLE EXTRACT.i'm tired of this 8 minute and extract part of this community they manage to ruin everything in this game.😞sorry for the bad engrish😅

Make a team and don't hold people hostage. 

54 minutes ago, Leyers_of_facade said:

Survival arbitration
"he got revived"
what?

53 minutes ago, (PS4)XxDarkyanxX said:

Sorry... Arbitration?
He revived multiple time?.

OP might be telling the truth. When Arbitrations were just introduced, I've encountered a bug where my teammates could die and revive at survival Arbitration. This has happened only once and nothing was said about it in any patch notes so I guess it can happen sometimes.