WTS> Zenistar Riven ~

2 hours ago, Mr.SpookSpook said:

You have one of the worst negatives on it. Im trying to sell the same riven for like 2k and its not going. Good luck with your 5,5k price tag.

Indeed, there're a lot of other better alternatives for that neg ~ but it aint too bad if u're only using zenistar for its disc aura, which most ppl do.

Since the disc aura has 50% status chance, with 2 dual stats mod + the neg from this riven, u'll still have 99.45% chance of procc-ing status on every hit it does to each of the surrounding enemies. It doesnt has any significant negative impact on the build performance as far as my experiences with it. 

But thanks for your advice tho, I really appreciate it. I get ur point tho, when ppl buying riven, they prefer to have it at its peak, 100% perfect so that they can convince themselves that it was definitely worth it, and when I said 'perfect' it must please the eyes, with no flaw can be seen... so yeah, that's what is affecting both of us haha.

Albeit most of them know that neg wont really do much to zenistar disc aura performance anyways ~ 

Im not straight out asking for 5.5k tho, Im open to offers ~ cuz I still have none yet afterall :V

Good luck to you too man, to both of us ! And while Im at it, Happy New Year !

Edited by KenGoMaTe
57 minutes ago, KenGoMaTe said:

Indeed, there're a lot of other better alternatives for that neg ~ but it aint too bad if u're only using zenistar for its disc aura, which most ppl do.

Since the disc aura has 50% status chance, with 2 dual stats mod + the neg from this riven, u'll still have 99.45% chance of procc-ing status on every hit it does to each of the surrounding enemies. It doesnt has any significant negative impact on the build performance as far as my experiences with it. 

But thanks for your advice tho, I really appreciate it. I get ur point tho, when ppl buying riven, they prefer to have it at its peak, 100% perfect so that they can convince themselves that it was definitely worth it, and when I said 'perfect' it must please the eyes, with no flaw can be seen... so yeah, that's what is affecting both of us haha.

Albeit most of them know that neg wont really do much to zenistar disc aura performance anyways ~ 

Im not straight out asking for 5.5k tho, Im open to offers ~ cuz I still have none yet afterall :V

Good luck to you too man, to both of us ! And while Im at it, Happy New Year !

Yeah, I got you, that -20% status chance really is insignificant in practice for Zenistar, the riven is still awesome, just people do not really know this unfortunately and are prone to passing on these rivens. 
I'm not trying to put you down, just saying if you want to sell this, you should decrease the buyout price, it will immediately turn people away and make them laugh at you instead of giving the riven consideration. Good luck, HNY!

Edited by Mr.SpookSpook