Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Items missing from gear wheel and inventory

Broijlcraft

Last month i had my k-drive launcher missing ever since the release of fortuna, this has luckily been fixed in hotfix 24.2.6 

But today i lost at least over 300 health restore pizza's from both my gear and my inventory and just like with the k-drive launcher that went missing it showed as an empty gear slot and not like a completely used up item or that the gear wheel moved over to compensate for the missing item.Warframe0195.jpg

So i believe this might be more than a k-drive specific bug but more a gear wheel bug in general, i hope this could looked at some point in the future and people who also encountered this possible "bug" can show some more examples of this.

Thanks 🙂 and a Happy new Year!

I have a similar issue and it happened to me some days ago. I was only left with 2 items out of my gearwheel, the rest was blank like in your picture. After trying to reequip them I had to discover that they were completely gone, missing from my inventory. This includes Archwing, Simaris Scanner, K-Drive, all Fortuna equipment and most sadly also my Clem blueprints. Please come back to me 🙂.

I also suffered from the same issues & I reported on 3 Jan. 

Until now, only received 2 auto reply that mentioned they are still fixing massive nos. of bugsssss.

While I plan to "migrate" my account into Switch Platform before 15 Jan,

But I am also afraid that the problem will then be double boosted.

So, what should I do?

Ticket: #1583430

Same issue:

Had missing spear items (as was logged in ticket #1553743)

These where refunded.
Yet now spears, are slowly disappearing again over time.

I don't want to think about losing any of the others as well.
Tons of people keep losing important items like K-drive launchers, archwing gun deployers, archwing launchers etc...

Hoping the EE.logs and metadata can help shed some light on this situation.
It's a very harmful bug, which could use some primary focus at the moment.

These fish could not be placed on the wall, had I not possessed the correct fishing spears:

Spoiler

sUkkZLT.jpg

aMEMtAx.jpg

Edited by Guest
Screenshots added of first ticket

On 2019-01-02 at 11:54 AM, Broijlcraft said:

Last month i had my k-drive launcher missing ever since the release of fortuna, this has luckily been fixed in hotfix 24.2.6 

But today i lost at least over 300 health restore pizza's from both my gear and my inventory and just like with the k-drive launcher that went missing it showed as an empty gear slot and not like a completely used up item or that the gear wheel moved over to compensate for the missing item.Warframe0195.jpg

So i believe this might be more than a k-drive specific bug but more a gear wheel bug in general, i hope this could looked at some point in the future and people who also encountered this possible "bug" can show some more examples of this.

Thanks 🙂 and a Happy new Year!

I have the issue where Gear option is not appearing for Gravimag weapon.

• 1 month later...

I had this happen to me today, I filed a support ticket a short mwhile ago and am waiting to hear back.  I lost hundreds of gear restores, my fortuna mining laser, 200+ ciphers, most of my specters, and all my fishing spears and bait.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Just happened to me today I lost my necromech launcher, archwing launcher, like 400 ciphers, all my fishing spears, actually pretty much everything from all he open worlds besides my sunpoint laser lol. The fact this bug is still around and from this forum alone all the way back to 2018 and still here in 2024 is crazy to me. 

• 1 month later...

When i opened the gear wheel , all items, such as the fishing spear,  Necrameck summon , Archwing launcher, K-drive launcher, 
All items from the open world disappeared from the gare wheel
I can't find them in the inventory

Edited by Waseem_HD