Jump to content

The next prime warframes and my opinion on what re-work, revisits or tweaks they should receive


(PSN)Vexx757
 Share

Recommended Posts

 

Equinox:

Passive: instead of getting 10% of energy or health make it half of what you pick up e.g pick up 50 health gives you 25 energy. (I feel like it will make this passive better)

1st ability:

·       When switching forms, you will receive the buffs permanently.

 

3rd ability:

·       Make day-form ability synergise with 1st and 2nd ability.

 

Possible prime weapons:

Primary, Duel SMG, Throwing stars, Staff, Polearm, Sparring, warfans, Duel daggers, Sword, Duel swords, Tonfa, Nunchaku.

 

Atlas:

1st ability

·       Increase the dash range from 15 to 20m and can be increased by range mods.

 

2nd ability

·       When aiming at the rock-wall with it becomes see-through.

·       On deactivation it will shoot like a fast projectile instead of a slow roll.

·       Holding the ability will display a range indicator for aiming at enemies and on release will shoot the rock wall instantly.

·       If Atlas or allies stand near it, he will receive 30% status chance in a 20m radius. 50% status chance if shooting through rock-wall.

·       Synergy: Using your 1st ability on the 2nd will break it into rubble. When picked up, it will produce a glowing aura (colour based on energy colour) around atlas which will make him and the team 20% resistance to elemental procs for 20 seconds.

 

3rd ability

Fix: When visually stacking armour, make it to where the rubble builds up symmetrically on Atlas instead of only on one side or get rid of visual rubble build up. (having it on one side looks ugly to me)

Fix: When equipped with the shikoro helmet and his head turns it looks flat.

·       Synergy: If you pick up rubble after picking up rubble from 2nd ability, it will increase elemental resistance up to 75% and increase duration by 3 seconds. (only for atlas)

 

4th ability:

·       They can now charge at enemies.

·       Then now have the option to stay in one place or run around.

·       If they are staying in one place, they acted like auto firing turrets.

·       Synergy: If you use the 3rd ability on rumblers, their attack damage will double.

 

Possible prime weapons:

Primary, Shotgun, Pistol, Fist, Sparring, Heavy Blade, Hammer.

 

Wukong:

Passive: The more enemies he kills the longer the range on his melee weapons.

 

·       All abilities can be cast on the move.

 

1st ability

·       Increases the range of the ability cast to 15m with a 10m radius when knocking enemies down which can both be increased by range mods.

·       Holding the ability will cause it to swipe enemies for multiple hits

·       Using the ability will not ragdoll enemies but instead will either damage them or knock them down.

 

3rd ability REWORK

Wukong plucks hairs off his back to produce two clones of himself that will fight with him for a short duration. Upon death the clones will multiple itself all together spawning four clones.

·       It will either use the melee weapon that you have equipped, or it will use primal fury however If you cast it while using guns, the clones will fight with melee weapon.

·       Clones can use whatever stance you have in your melee weapon and stance from 4th ability.

·       (Synergy) You can increase it survivability by using the 2nd ability before you cast the 3rd ability. The invulnerability phase on the clone will only work once. 

·       (Synergy) The clones range attacks will be the 1st ability.

 

4th ability

·       Decrease the attack speed of the first two swings in the stance. or give him a completely new stance.

·       When blocking enemy damage, it will store up the damage and then can be released by preforming a slam attack.

·       (Synergy) The stored-up damage from blocking can be used to boost the damage of the 1st ability.

 

Fix: When preforming the animation, you can`t see the staff. (this has been like this ever since he was released)

Fix: Make the growing range of the melee weapon noticeable and effective.

 

Possible prime weapons:

Primary, Speargun, Duel SMG, Duel pistols, Throwing stars, Staff, Polearm, Sparring, Duel daggers, Sword, Duel swords, Nikana, Tonfa, Nunchaku, Hammers, Sword & Shield.

 

Ivara:

1st ability:

·       You can access consumable gear wheel on the wire.

 

2nd ability:

·       Decrease the speed of the controllable projectile. (because of close and tight rooms this will be an improvement. I like the ability, but the slower speed is still too fast.)

·       Decrease energy cost while in use.

·       When using the glaive after it make contacted the enemy, make it stay on the path instead of bouncing off enemies.

·       Let enemy location be shown on the map while in use.

·       Make the doors open when projectile goes near them.

·       This ability can be used on the move.

 

3rd ability:

·       Make it also have a 70% chance to unlock lockers, disable alarms without hacking and make her able to dismantle traps. In this state, she is not affected by traps while disable them.

 

4th ability:

·       When using 4th ability you’re able to use your melee weapon moves to attack and preform finishers.

·       This ability can be used on the move.

 

Possible prime weapons:

Primary, Bow, Crossbow, Duel SMG, Duel pistols, Throwing stars, Dagger, Duel daggers, Sword, Glaive.

Edited by (PS4)Vexx757
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, (PS4)LoisGordils said:

NO MORE DUAL SWORDS!

Amusing...and not without reason...but...

Dual Ether Prime. It has to happen. It must.

There are a ton of dual melee weapons. We're going to see more. What the swords need are some better stances and animations. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hmmm...

1 hour ago, (PS4)Vexx757 said:

Equinox:

Passive: instead of getting 10% of energy or health make it half of what you pick up e.g pick up 50 health gives you 25 energy. (I feel like it will make this passive better)

That's probably not going to happen as passives are very rarely, apart from two known examples, actually supposed to be powerful.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Vexx757 said:

1st ability:

 ·       When switching forms, you will receive the buffs permanently.

Uhhhh... no. Abilities have Durations for a purpose. Otherwise this would be a Passive function, not an Ability function.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Vexx757 said:

3rd ability:

 ·       Make it synergise with 1st and 2nd ability.

This is very vague, examples?

1 hour ago, (PS4)Vexx757 said:

Atlas:

1st ability

·       Increase the dash range from 15 to 20m and can be increased by range mods.

Eh, I don't see why not, but I also don't see why. This really doesn't change much at all about the ability overall, especially as the main power comes from chaining it through groups and the invincibility frames.

4 hours ago, (PS4)Vexx757 said:

2nd ability

·       When aiming at the rock-wall with it becomes see-through.

·       On deactivation it will shoot like a fast projectile instead of a slow roll.

·       Holding the ability will display a range indicator for aiming at enemies and on release will shoot the rock wall instantly.

·       If Atlas or allies stand near it, he will receive 30% status chance in a 20m radius. 50% status chance if shooting through rock-wall.

·       Synergy: Using your 1st ability on the 2nd will break it into rubble. When picked up, it will produce a glowing aura (colour based on energy colour) around atlas which will make him and the team 20% resistance to elemental procs for 20 seconds.

In order; why? Why? Why? That is flat over-powered. Annnd why would this Rubble be better than base Rubble when you have to put more investment into the regular Rubble acquisition for that base effect? There is no reason for 'better Rubble', especially if you're able to get that without using the enemy.

4 hours ago, (PS4)Vexx757 said:

3rd ability

Fix: When visually stacking armour, make it to where the rubble builds up symmetrically on Atlas instead of only on one side or get rid of visual rubble build up. (having it on one side looks ugly to me)

Fix: When equipped with the shikoro helmet and his head turns it looks flat.

·       Synergy: If you pick up rubble after picking up rubble from 2nd ability, it will increase elemental resistance up to 75% and increase duration by 3 seconds. (only for atlas)

None of these are buffs or changes to his 3rd...

4 hours ago, (PS4)Vexx757 said:

4th ability:

·       They can now charge at enemies.

·       Then now have the option to stay in one place or run around.

·       If they are staying in one place, they acted like auto firing turrets.

·       Synergy: If you use the 3rd ability on rumblers, their attack damage will double.

Charge like Atlas? Why? The option for stand-guard vs free-roam would work similar to the Syndicate AI, so maybe it would work, maybe it won't change anything. Acting like Turrets, though... unlikely. There already is synergy with the 3rd ability, and Rumblers aren't meant for direct damage, they're aggro draw, CC and a damage is a side-note. 

4 hours ago, (PS4)Vexx757 said:

Wukong

You are not DEMonkey, go read the threads made by them, there is flat-out more inventiveness, practical application and depth.

4 hours ago, (PS4)Vexx757 said:

Ivara:

1st ability:

·       You can access consumable gear wheel on the wire.

Fairly sure that there's a reason for that not already existing, likely linked to the ease of item spam in locations where the AI cannot reach and newer features, like fishing.

4 hours ago, (PS4)Vexx757 said:

2nd ability:

·       Decrease the speed of the controllable projectile. (because of close and tight rooms this will be an improvement. I like the ability, but the slower speed is still too fast.)

·       Decrease energy cost while in use.

·       When using the glaive after it make contacted the enemy, make it stay on the path instead of bouncing off enemies.

·       Let enemy location be shown on the map while in use.

·       Make the doors open when projectile goes near them.

·       This ability can be used on the move.

A fair one to start off with, that's possible. Nope, energy cost is not likely to be reduced considering exactly what can be used with Navigator, such as the Zenistar. Put on the Power Throw mod, it gains punch through and doesn't bounce the first couple of times, or use the Zenistar instead, if not, all glaives bounce, don't expect them not to. How would enemy locator travel with your projectile and not be a radius around your Warframe, that makes no sense. Why would doors open for a projectile under your control when they don't for one normally, that one makes no sense in programming terms. And this ability literally causes your Warframe to freeze in place, invisible, why would you even need to make it a mobile cast? The end result is you standing still.

4 hours ago, (PS4)Vexx757 said:

3rd ability:

·       Make it also have a 70% chance to unlock lockers, disable alarms without hacking and make her able to dismantle traps. In this state, she is not affected by traps while disable them.

Why would there ever be a way to disable alarms without physically interacting with them when the only way to even bypass them without hacking them is to use a consumable that you have to craft? And even with Ciphers, you still have to press 'Interact' to let the game know that you want to disable the alarm, passively bypassive them, even with the ability, is not going to happen. Same with Traps, which are literally created to alert enemies to Invisible players. The locked lockers one, though... that might be okay, but not nearly that high of a percentage.

5 hours ago, (PS4)Vexx757 said:

4th ability:

·       When using 4th ability you’re able to use your melee weapon moves to attack and preform finishers.

·       This ability can be used on the move.

Nope, the removal of other weapons is the cost of using Ability Weapons. None of the other Ability Weapon users get to say 'oh, I'll just quick-fire my primary and then go back to melee without re-casting'. Besides, Ivara's 4 doesn't even cost energy to keep it active, unlike every other Ability Weapon, only when you fire it, so it's already one of the most energy efficient Ability Weapons in the game to run, why should it also be the only exception to the 'no other weapons' rule?

Fairly sure that mobile casts and immobile casts are used by DE as deliberate limiters on a Warframe, too, so it's unlikely that this one will become a mobile cast. If it does... I don't see it being a down-side, but I don't see the point in the change as it is.

tl;dr

Your ideas lack either depth or solid reasons as to why they would be implemented, on the down side a few of them would be straight-up over powered.

There are a couple of points I would agree with, but honestly many of these either wouldn't, or shouldn't, happen.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Literally the only thing DE needs to do with Equinox is allow her to keep charge level with her 3rd and 4th when she changes Day / Night.

I know her 4th has an augment but that shows me DE knows it's an issue and tried a quick fix. Do it for real DE and include her 3rd augment.

More Dual Swords? - Why? PDC have been the king since 2015. Least for Armor and they've added tons of Dual Swords.

Lets get that Ninkondi Prime in the house.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2019-01-02 at 4:31 PM, Birdframe_Prime said:

Hmmm...

That's probably not going to happen as passives are very rarely, apart from two known examples, actually supposed to be powerful.

dont really see how that'd be overpowered

not like equinox can summon orbs like nezha, orbs remain mainly RNG save for a couple of frames

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, TKDancer said:

dont really see how that'd be overpowered

4 hours ago, (PS4)Vexx757 said:

THANK YOU! I through the same damn thing!

I said 'passives are not supposed to be powerful', not that it would be over powered. Passives are flavour, they were supposed to stay as that, it's only with the incursion of frames like Nidus, Octavia and Baruuk, plus that rework to Atlas, that Passives became anything more powerful than 'extends status duration' or 'mimics the Heavy Impact mod'.

And, as has been a consistent mantra throughout Warframe history, just because one frame has something, does not mean another frame is, can, or should also get it.

Remember, Equinox has a self-heal already, and it does not take very much investment to get a full team heal out of it. Putting more on her Passive is buffing for no reason.

Edited by Birdframe_Prime
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Birdframe_Prime said:

I said 'passives are not supposed to be powerful', not that it would be over powered. Passives are flavour

clearly passives dont follow a clear cut power treshold

and again: a 1:1 equilibrium effect would in fact still just be flavour, as health and energy orbs depend almost entirely on RNG, so unless you happen to join a party with a nekros or a nezha u'll only occasionally see the effects(or if u just really like bothering with broken staff)

2 hours ago, Birdframe_Prime said:

Remember, Equinox has a self-heal already

so? her passive already is equilibrium, OP only suggests to make it a 1:1 passive effect for equinox only

Edited by TKDancer
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I know Inaros is far away and is really strong right now but I do wish he had the following changes when he receives his prime variant.

1. Augments for his 1 & 2. Below are my own suggestions
  I'm thinking about enabling to spawn sand shadows when killing enemies under the influence of his 1 and ally. 
  For his 2, Instead of being a single target siphon with invincibility, it will now spawn a AoE quicksand that will suck and trap nearby enemies towards the center who stands above it and heals all allies who stand on it. This will make it an AoE sustain but will take out the invincibility part but will be a stronger AoE CC.

2. Distinctively different visuals to differentiate his 2 and 4 against enemies so people can acknowledge the difference. I think making actual Scarabs fly and eat the enemies for his 4 would be a great visual upgrade

3. Fix his 3 so the range is not a Diameter but actual Radius. Also buff the z axis for that ability.

4. Allow multiple sand shadows and they will fight until they die. Not some weird 15 second thing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, TKDancer said:

:^)

Oh, no, I was including that as part of the question, you're still talking about the passive, and I conceded that you can argue the point. I still think that the passive is strong enough as-is, and making it stronger would be power increase for no reason. Changes do need a reason, and when the answer to 'why' is just 'why not?' that's not really a discussion that's going anywhere. So I left it at that.

What I meant was the other twenty odd points I made to reply to the OP. Out of all of those, was the comment about her Passive the only one you didn't agree with? Or were there more? Just trying to get a feel for where you're at on the rest.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Birdframe_Prime said:

What I meant was the other twenty odd points I made to reply to the OP. Out of all of those, was the comment about her Passive the only one you didn't agree with?

yup, didnt like most of OP's suggestions, i have my own ideas, prolly posted them here, prolly months ago, but making equinox's passive equilibrium 1:1 wouldnt be bad imo

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, TKDancer said:

yup, didnt like most of OP's suggestions, i have my own ideas, prolly posted them here, prolly months ago, but making equinox's passive equilibrium 1:1 wouldnt be bad imo

Fair enough. Seeing as neither of us agree with OP anyway, I'll leave it there. Agreed to disagree? Honourable draw? XD

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On ‎2019‎-‎01‎-‎05 at 6:14 AM, Shaburanigud said:

I know Inaros is far away and is really strong right now but I do wish he had the following changes when he receives his prime variant.

1. Augments for his 1 & 2. Below are my own suggestions
  I'm thinking about enabling to spawn sand shadows when killing enemies under the influence of his 1 and ally. 
  For his 2, Instead of being a single target siphon with invincibility, it will now spawn a AoE quicksand that will suck and trap nearby enemies towards the center who stands above it and heals all allies who stand on it. This will make it an AoE sustain but will take out the invincibility part but will be a stronger AoE CC.

2. Distinctively different visuals to differentiate his 2 and 4 against enemies so people can acknowledge the difference. I think making actual Scarabs fly and eat the enemies for his 4 would be a great visual upgrade

3. Fix his 3 so the range is not a Diameter but actual Radius. Also buff the z axis for that ability.

4. Allow multiple sand shadows and they will fight until they die. Not some weird 15 second thing.

I have also talked about inaros and his changes. Take a look at this link for my idea of a re-visit for him. Also what do you think of my reworks/revisits?

 

Edited by (PS4)Vexx757
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Why the insistence for a Dual Ether Sword Prime? The regular Ether Sword can be Primed and would probably be far more sought after than another pair of dual swords. The stances for regular swords are really effective (Swooping Falcon, Crimson Dervish, Vengeful Revenant) where applying a slam or finisher passive, or any passive really, would do well to synergize with them.

Not only that, we have the Dual Kamas Prime and Nami Skyla Prime. What do regular swords have? Dakra Prime (which is a standalone Primed weapon without a regular variant) and Skana Prime (which is inaccessible to the general playerbase). Ether Sword Prime would be a welcome addition.

If you want to argue about a Primed weapon that would suit Equinox Prime’s Access, it would be a fair shot to vouch for Dark Splitsword Prime due to its unique nature of its weapon-type. It can be another pair of dual swords, it can be another heavy blade, but what it entails is the possibility to improve this unique weapon’s feature of weapon-swapping. I’m unsure if DE has kept it under wraps or shelved any work on it whatsoever, but the Warframe community has wished for this weapon to be a true transmorphic weapon on the field, just like how it is in Bloodborne.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

Why the insistence for a Dual Ether Sword Prime? The regular Ether Sword can be Primed and would probably be far more sought after than another pair of dual swords. The stances for regular swords are really effective (Swooping Falcon, Crimson Dervish, Vengeful Revenant) where applying a slam or finisher passive, or any passive really, would do well to synergize with them.

Not only that, we have the Dual Kamas Prime and Nami Skyla Prime. What do regular swords have? Dakra Prime (which is a standalone Primed weapon without a regular variant) and Skana Prime (which is inaccessible to the general playerbase). Ether Sword Prime would be a welcome addition.

If you want to argue about a Primed weapon that would suit Equinox Prime’s Access, it would be a fair shot to vouch for Dark Splitsword Prime due to its unique nature of its weapon-type. It can be another pair of dual swords, it can be another heavy blade, but what it entails is the possibility to improve this unique weapon’s feature of weapon-swapping. I’m unsure if DE has kept it under wraps or shelved any work on it whatsoever, but the Warframe community has wished for this weapon to be a true transmorphic weapon on the field, just like how it is in Bloodborne.

 

What do you think of my reworks/re-visits on these frames?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2019-01-02 at 8:21 AM, (PS4)Vexx757 said:

 

Equinox:

Passive: instead of getting 10% of energy or health make it half of what you pick up e.g pick up 50 health gives you 25 energy. (I feel like it will make this passive better)

1st ability:

·       When switching forms, you will receive the buffs permanently.

 

3rd ability:

·       Make day-form ability synergise with 1st and 2nd ability.

 

Possible prime weapons:

Primary, Duel SMG, Throwing stars, Staff, Polearm, Sparring, warfans, Duel daggers, Sword, Duel swords, Tonfa, Nunchaku.

 

Atlas:

1st ability

·       Increase the dash range from 15 to 20m and can be increased by range mods.

 

2nd ability

·       When aiming at the rock-wall with it becomes see-through.

·       On deactivation it will shoot like a fast projectile instead of a slow roll.

·       Holding the ability will display a range indicator for aiming at enemies and on release will shoot the rock wall instantly.

·       If Atlas or allies stand near it, he will receive 30% status chance in a 20m radius. 50% status chance if shooting through rock-wall.

·       Synergy: Using your 1st ability on the 2nd will break it into rubble. When picked up, it will produce a glowing aura (colour based on energy colour) around atlas which will make him and the team 20% resistance to elemental procs for 20 seconds.

 

3rd ability

Fix: When visually stacking armour, make it to where the rubble builds up symmetrically on Atlas instead of only on one side or get rid of visual rubble build up. (having it on one side looks ugly to me)

Fix: When equipped with the shikoro helmet and his head turns it looks flat.

·       Synergy: If you pick up rubble after picking up rubble from 2nd ability, it will increase elemental resistance up to 75% and increase duration by 3 seconds. (only for atlas)

 

4th ability:

·       They can now charge at enemies.

·       Then now have the option to stay in one place or run around.

·       If they are staying in one place, they acted like auto firing turrets.

·       Synergy: If you use the 3rd ability on rumblers, their attack damage will double.

 

Possible prime weapons:

Primary, Shotgun, Pistol, Fist, Sparring, Heavy Blade, Hammer.

 

Wukong:

Passive: The more enemies he kills the longer the range on his melee weapons.

 

·       All abilities can be cast on the move.

 

1st ability

·       Increases the range of the ability cast to 15m with a 10m radius when knocking enemies down which can both be increased by range mods.

·       Holding the ability will cause it to swipe enemies for multiple hits

·       Using the ability will not ragdoll enemies but instead will either damage them or knock them down.

 

3rd ability REWORK

Wukong plucks hairs off his back to produce two clones of himself that will fight with him for a short duration. Upon death the clones will multiple itself all together spawning four clones.

·       It will either use the melee weapon that you have equipped, or it will use primal fury however If you cast it while using guns, the clones will fight with melee weapon.

·       Clones can use whatever stance you have in your melee weapon and stance from 4th ability.

·       (Synergy) You can increase it survivability by using the 2nd ability before you cast the 3rd ability. The invulnerability phase on the clone will only work once. 

·       (Synergy) The clones range attacks will be the 1st ability.

 

4th ability

·       Decrease the attack speed of the first two swings in the stance. or give him a completely new stance.

·       When blocking enemy damage, it will store up the damage and then can be released by preforming a slam attack.

·       (Synergy) The stored-up damage from blocking can be used to boost the damage of the 1st ability.

 

Fix: When preforming the animation, you can`t see the staff. (this has been like this ever since he was released)

Fix: Make the growing range of the melee weapon noticeable and effective.

 

Possible prime weapons:

Primary, Speargun, Duel SMG, Duel pistols, Throwing stars, Staff, Polearm, Sparring, Duel daggers, Sword, Duel swords, Nikana, Tonfa, Nunchaku, Hammers, Sword & Shield.

 

Ivara:

1st ability:

·       You can access consumable gear wheel on the wire.

 

2nd ability:

·       Decrease the speed of the controllable projectile. (because of close and tight rooms this will be an improvement. I like the ability, but the slower speed is still too fast.)

·       Decrease energy cost while in use.

·       When using the glaive after it make contacted the enemy, make it stay on the path instead of bouncing off enemies.

·       Let enemy location be shown on the map while in use.

·       Make the doors open when projectile goes near them.

·       This ability can be used on the move.

 

3rd ability:

·       Make it also have a 70% chance to unlock lockers, disable alarms without hacking and make her able to dismantle traps. In this state, she is not affected by traps while disable them.

 

4th ability:

·       When using 4th ability you’re able to use your melee weapon moves to attack and preform finishers.

·       This ability can be used on the move.

 

Possible prime weapons:

Primary, Bow, Crossbow, Duel SMG, Duel pistols, Throwing stars, Dagger, Duel daggers, Sword, Glaive.

I feel that Equinox is in a good place, she doesn’t really need a change. The only thing that comes to mind is her Duality augment needs a buff duration-wise, from 10s base up to maybe 15s or more.

Your Atlas suggestions are good, but it’s somewhat complicating a frame that is supposed to be very simple to use from the get-go. I feel that your suggestion for his ability 2 is good, but what you’re suggesting should just be simplified to the extent that if you’re using Landslide on a Tectonic Wall, it should explode and launch the projectiles forward in a coned AoE. I made that suggestion a couple of months ago. 

Atlas’s Petrify suggestions are okay, but imho not really necessary. Buffing Rumblers is good, but it already heals them if Petrify is used on them. On the topic of Rumblers, his augment Titantic Rumbler could use a buff or is replaced altogether for something else. The Titanic Rumbler absolutely needs something to make it far more useful than using his base Rumblers: could be the charge you suggested, could be an AoE stomp, could be both. It needs something to make it more devastating.

As far as Wukong is concerned, I’m in complete agreement with a change to his Power 3. I made a recommendation about clones in one of @DeMonkey‘s threads, maybe you’ve read about it, otherwise that is a concept that should be implemented into his kit since it’s thematic to his lore. Not too crazy about attack speed loss on Primal Fury, it jut needs fine-tuning to make comboing more fluid, animation-wise, to eliminate the abrupt pauses that can break combos. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, (PS4)Vexx757 said:

I like dual swords as long as they are the same length idm. I say keep them coming DE!

I don't know I think a bit more diversity in other melee weapons wouldn't be too bad. Some don't even have a prime variant at all.
While I would like a new polearm prime, I think the next melee should go to a stance that hasn't recieved any primes yet.
like warfans.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, Shaburanigud said:

I don't know I think a bit more diversity in other melee weapons wouldn't be too bad. Some don't even have a prime variant at all.
While I would like a new polearm prime, I think the next melee should go to a stance that hasn't recieved any primes yet.
like warfans.

What do you think of my rework/revisit ideas?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...