Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Primed Stretch

(PSN)BattleCry1791

Well, if it followed Continuity/Primed's 25% increase it could be 70% range. Still less than Overextended but no loss in strength.

Just now, Marvelous_A said:

I'd take Primed Streamline over that any time.

Efficiency caps at 175%, and even looking at the duration/efficiency chart on the wiki I'm not convinced Primed Streamline would be worth it for channeled abilities.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)ZERO_ghost90 said:

Only 55%? Wow that sucks

It's what Primed Continuity is. That mod definitely has a place. 

Personally, I don't really see a problem with the introduction of both Primed Streamline (would have to be 45%) and Primed Stretch. They're still inferior in function to the corrupted versions, but they definitely fill a role in warframes with conflicting needs. The main disadvantage of them is the mod energy cost and the colossal investment in both credits and endo. 

I simply don't see a downside in their introduction. 

Justo ahora, Sloan441 dijo:

It's what Primed Continuity is. That mod definitely has a place. 

Personally, I don't really see a problem with the introduction of both Primed Streamline (would have to be 45%) and Primed Stretch. They're still inferior in function to the corrupted versions, but they definitely fill a role in warframes with conflicting needs. The main disadvantage of them is the mod energy cost and the colossal investment in both credits and endo. 

I simply don't see a downside in their introduction. 

Yeah, but normal continuity has 30% and stretch 45% imo prime stretch should have 65% at least

Take into consideration that whenever you increase the radius of an AOE, the surface affected increases by a lot more. Example: surface of a 1m radius circle is 3.14 m2 but a 1.55m radius goes up to 7.55 m2. Because of that the potential for a primed version of stretch to get out of hand is pretty high. I'd love to have it but imagine the amount of reeeeee this mod would generate when equipped on a saryn 😂

22 minutes ago, (PS4)ZERO_ghost90 said:

Yeah, but normal continuity has 30% and stretch 45% imo prime stretch should have 65% at least

It could. Overextended is 90% after all. 

I was more concerned with Primed Streamline. Fleeting Expertise caps out at 60% and Streamline is 30%. A Primed Streamline should split the difference at 45%. If it were to be like Primed Continuity, it'd be 55% which would effectively obsolete FE. 

• Like 1

hace 1 minuto, Sloan441 dijo:

It could. Overextended is 90% after all. 

I was more concerned with Primed Streamline. Fleeting Expertise caps out at 60% and Streamline is 30%. A Primed Streamline should split the difference at 45%. If it were to be like Primed Continuity, it'd be 55% which would effectively obsolete FE. 

Maybe we just need more efficiency mods, maybe one like constitution or power drift, it doesnt have to surpass 20%, i just find really boring to have only 2 options

2 minutes ago, (PS4)ZERO_ghost90 said:

Maybe we just need more efficiency mods, maybe one like constitution or power drift, it doesnt have to surpass 20%, i just find really boring to have only 2 options

It's certainly limiting. Presently, you either run at 130% or take the hit in duration for more efficiency. There's no other option. 

The problem is efficiency is capped at 75%, whereas other abilities have no cap and the corrupted mods grant 90% to 99% stat boosts. It's a relatively narrow range to work with, but I would like to see some more options, whether that be Primed Streamline, an excilus mod, set mods, or even another nightmare mod like Constitution. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, (XB1)Skippy575 said:

Efficiency caps at 175%, and even looking at the duration/efficiency chart on the wiki I'm not convinced Primed Streamline would be worth it for channeled abilities.

On paper Efficiency caps at 175%, but I believe there are still some Warframe abilities in-game still that show an effectiveness of 190% Efficiency when it comes to toggle abilities.

Banshee’s regular Sound Quake, Oberon’s Renewal, Ember’s World on Fire, etc.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

On paper Efficiency caps at 175%, but I believe there are still some Warframe abilities in-game still that show an effectiveness of 190% Efficiency when it comes to toggle abilities.

Some warframes have very low activation costs on some abilities. 

Also, if you're talking channeling, then duration plays a role in efficiency--and we have a lot of duration options. 

I would lump this sort of thing under fundamental warframe balance. There are many other warframes that don't have these sorts of mechanics (or have deeply conflicting ability needs) that could benefit from more options in modding for efficiency. 

1 minute ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

True, but doesn't that still have a hard cap? I've gone over the ability efficiency and duration pages several times and I think I got it but it's still confusing.