Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why am I not allowed to use steam with WF?

Omarglez

I have for the longest time of my warframe playtime, used steam as my way of loading the game and playing through. Yet recently ( for the past 2 patches) I simply cannot use steam to do so anymore. Every time I make the attempt to open warframe through steam, as the game loads the login screen I simply cannot type, as in the email and password section will not register any of my keystrokes thus not allowing me to do anything but click here and or there. This got to the point of me re-downloading the game again through the main warframe website hoping initially to just get back to playing, only this time I have no access to any tennogen content due to it being linked to Steam. Please, if anyone knows of this or has any idea of what to do, I would greatly appreciate the help tenno.

tried that. didn't work. i did fix the keystroke issue by having an individual launcher from the game files, but it still doesn't allow me to see tennogen skins. i am still trying to figure this out. running as admin from the game's files just breaks the game apparently. edit; tried running through steam, still have keystroke issue; steam launcher has issues.

Edited by Omarglez