Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Augment Tweak/Request

(PSN)Grim_Dude

Kinda been thinking that at some point, it would be cool if all the 4th ability (or all) Augment Mods were changed to Exilus Polarity like Mesa's Waltz. I figure they're all balanced enough to warrant a suggestion to the possibility.

Also kinda makes sense for it thematically since the Exilus and Augment Mods are optional attachments.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Knockdowns have to do with mobility. I never said “only mobility” either. So your argument is invalid.

Doesn't that make it a bit too broad?
In some ways you may argue that even some utilities are related to mobility as well such as Inaros' 4th Augment(repels status effects at a cost) since it also resists knockdowns and slows.

I am up with the idea of allowing augments to be placed in exilus slots. I wouldn't mind if it were limited to only 1 augment per warframe. And that being a utility focus augment

7 hours ago, Shaburanigud said:

Doesn't that make it a bit too broad?
In some ways you may argue that even some utilities are related to mobility as well such as Inaros' 4th Augment(repels status effects at a cost) since it also resists knockdowns and slows.

The mod has to DIRECTLY affect movement. Status immunity is indirect

• Like 1

4 hours ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

The mod has to DIRECTLY affect movement. Status immunity is indirect

Yet Knockdown is quite broad as well as it itself is a status immunity by itself.
Not criticizing just saying that it could be more broad.

And lets not forget Enemy radar as well. Or Loot mods.

2 hours ago, (PS4)Riko_113 said:

Regardless of semantics for normal exilus mods, DE said warframe augments would only go in that slot if they are movement related. 

Then how come ivara infiltrate, nova escape velocity, nyx assimilate, titania razorwing blitz(although this one also boosts attack and fire speed too), and zephyr jet stream aren't exilus mods?

Seems pretty inconsistent of DE if you ask me, if they DID say movement related augments would be exilus mods.

Edited by birdobash

On 2019-01-03 at 9:12 AM, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Knockdowns have to do with mobility. I never said “only mobility” either. So your argument is invalid.

On 2019-01-03 at 1:43 AM, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Eximus slots are for mobility related mods only.

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

are-you-sure-about-that-trap-card-are-yo

Edited by birdobash

On 2019-01-03 at 6:43 AM, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Eximus slots are for mobility related mods only

They clearly aren't, but not all mobility augments are exilus - Nyx's move while absorbing, Ivara's faster walk while prowling, etc. You can argue that lots of those have side effects, but so do all the Drift mods.

The real criteria is that new movement augments are exilus slots, and old ones aren't, and the whole thing is a bit arbitrary.

On 2019-01-02 at 8:44 PM, (PS4)Grim_Dude said:

, it would be cool if all the 4th ability (or all) Augment Mods were changed to Exilus

Yeah, do that.

4 hours ago, (PS4)Grim_Dude said:

I was unaware it had a specific field for it, that makes sense now thinking about it now.

Like I said above, Intruder(More Hack time) Master Thief(unlock locked lockers), Retribution(elec dmg to melee attackers), Thiefs Wit(Loot detector), Vigilante Pursuit(Enemey Radar) tends to say otherwise.

It really isn't bound to that.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Shaburanigud said:

Like I said above, Intruder(More Hack time) Master Thief(unlock locked lockers), Retribution(elec dmg to melee attackers), Thiefs Wit(Loot detector), Vigilante Pursuit(Enemey Radar) tends to say otherwise

And Coaction Drift, which amplifies your aura.

All the other Drift mods from Lua have one mobility stat and one side effect, and all are fairly low for their cost (12-15%).

So yeah, just about all augment mods should be exilus.

22 hours ago, (XB1)KayAitch said:

And Coaction Drift, which amplifies your aura.

All the other Drift mods from Lua have one mobility stat and one side effect, and all are fairly low for their cost (12-15%).

So yeah, just about all augment mods should be exilus.

At the very least, most of the mobility-focused Augments like Ivara's Infiltrate Augment, Volt's Shocking Speed Augment, Valkyr's Swing Line Augment, and any others that fit the requirement.