Will we get Plague Star again?

Star_Duelist

5 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

more than likely. it's just like the Acolytes: an event they can pull out during periods of low activity to bring back players , or when another game is released to try and prevent players jumping ship too much.

considering lack of player activity right after fortuna 2 relase, we should be expecting any event really soon

5 hours ago, deothor said:

considering lack of player activity right after fortuna 2 relase, we should be expecting any event really soon

at this point everyone is tired of the acolytes low drop rates or just sick of the plague bounties.
And considering DE doesnt do new events anymore, noone is really excited for the same old events returning. Specially considering they don't fix the bugs unless they happen to shorten grind time

40 minutes ago, ---RV---Maniac said:

everyone is tired of the acolytes low drop rates

the very moment acolytes gonna show up, i'll take a break from WF for a year or so. This """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""event"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" made me pretty much hate warframe for about a year untill I had forgotten the BS i gone through for nothing.

The plague star however. I didn't participate in any. Was still in "i hate wf" burnout phase after acolytes (lol), so that i could participate, even if just for 10~ bounties, just to get mats for plague weapons.

Edited by deothor

1 hour ago, deothor said:

the very moment acolytes gonna show up, i'll take a break from WF for a year or so. This """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""event"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" made me pretty much hate warframe for about a year untill I had forgotten the BS i gone through for nothing.

The plague star however. I didn't participate in any. Was still in "i hate wf" burnout phase after acolytes (lol), so that i could participate, even if just for 10~ bounties, just to get mats for plague weapons.

the plague has a great system for rewards, should probably do something similar for acolytes like the arbitration aswell but this is DE, so they are more likely to make acolytes bullet sponges (like plague star "fixes") than make the acolytes feel rewarding.

However plague star is basicaly the same bounty over and over again. The infected spawns also affect the vombalyst spawns at nights which interferes with eidolon hunting and infected spawns make mining/fishing in poe even more a hassle making it a pain to anyone that doesnt care about the event.
By the time you farm all the rewards from the event, you will start going into depression over how many times you repeated that single bounty. But its still doable for first timers who wana farm everything.

1 hour ago, ---RV---Maniac said:

you will start going into depression over how many times you repeated that single bounty

Not like the normal bounties help solve the issue.

DE made an open world full of nothing and added only handfull of really basic bounties and thought "isn't that an amazing repeteable content?" - Two weeks later, if not for eidolons, noone would visit POE. Sigh.

5 hours ago, o0Despair0o said:

I hope not.

sadly for you, it will 🙂

i honestly can't wait for the plague star to come back. got 150 Forma from it, and i was a little beginner in this event, the first time. now i got a setup entirely ready for it, and i'm gonna have a lot of fun farming it over and over for even mroe built in delicious formas.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...