Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Virtuos spike, is it worth it?

-Serhokyan-

Virtuos spike: An arcane that converts void damage to puncture.
harry garry and tarry(3 eidolon):Has Alloy armor.

Which means with this in theory we can deal %15 more damage to eidolons.

Has anyone tried using this arcane on eidolons?

Is using virtuos fury,strike or shadow more worth?

I'm on console, so I don't yet have access, but I'm fairly certain that amps currently do void/impact which is why they're great against corpus.

Perhaps these arcanes work similar to do void/type.  E.g.  virtuous spike causes amps to do void/puncture.

At least this is my current understanding.   If I'm wrong, please let me know.

il y a 10 minutes, (XB1)RabidGoldfish J a dit :

I'm on console, so I don't yet have access, but I'm fairly certain that amps currently do void/impact which is why they're great against corpus.

Perhaps these arcanes work similar to do void/type.  E.g.  virtuous spike causes amps to do void/puncture.

At least this is my current understanding.   If I'm wrong, please let me know.

Exept the Exard/Dissic scaffolds, all amps deal pure Void damages, however some of them have forced impact proc but this have no impact on damage deal to Corpus (no pun intented).

To answer the topic, Virtuos Trojan/Surge/Spike/Forge description say "100% Void Damage converted to Viral/Electric/Puncture/Heat damage" which mean amp no longer deal Void damage, so no longer damage the Eidolon shield.
Also, only the Void damage part is converted, so Exard/Dissic will end up with Viral/Electric/Puncture/Heat + Impact.

• Like 2

Those new Arcanes are to be used on normal missions, Eidolons cant get proc'd by stats and even if you have a 9k damage Amp, the Eidolon's get destroyed by Snipers anyways.

Also, the more you convert, the less damage you do to the shields, at 100% conversion, you lose the ability to damage the Eidolon's shields and kill the Spectral Vomvalysts.