Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Missing Datamass Spawn in Profit-Taker Phase 1 Stage 2 [Investigating]

ABlindManPlays

DE, I wonder who messed up here cause this shouldn't be happening in first place. It's game breaking bug, one that prevents progression and yet, we're waiting for fix this long? Why don't you remove that silly datamass requirement if it's such a problem to fix?

Same problem here guys, no datamass. I am not just annoyed but pissed that such thing even happens.

Edited by CoreXCZ

Decided to try the profit taker bounties, figured enough time passed to flush out the most critical bugs. Apparently I was wrong, as I'm unable to complete phase 1. Bounty gets stuck or hangs in various stages - fishing, taking the base, cleaning up after taking the base. I'm playing solo, so "changing the host" is not really a viable workaround.

I'm tired of retrying, as you can't skip the dialogs once you're in the mission, and they artificially prolong the whole thing.

Plz fix, kthxbye.

The amount of times I have encountered this the two last days (with many hours of farming in vain for two damn atmo systems cause I hate my life) is not even sane.

About 4/5 of the time the data mass doesn't spawn. Of the rest, about a third of the times it gets stuck after the console is successfully defended, and doesn't progress to next stage.

Can only agree.
This bug triggers more than 50% of the time.

Only today, have I been able to find some way to get around it.
But it involves;

• flying to the other camp.
  • Getting enemies to beam down here
  • Take the datamass they drop
  • Return to the originally marked camp
  • Find out, that it's panel now isn't active
  • Fly back to the other camp
  • Stand in front of this panel
  • Fly back to the original camp
  • Now the panel works, and you can proceed...

Quite a workaround, and not worth the hassle.
This quest is murder.
Especially because people just want the archwing mod (me included).
Deadly effeciency... This quest is quite efficient at being deadly allright.

And for all the suffering this mission puts the player through...
It's one to never replay, once you finally get that mod (after 7 years, cos gotta love the odds of having the rare drop, and it's allways just another strain mod...).

Not something to brag about, when you want to mention how great Warframe is.
This one is a slow killer.

It's easily detectable too within the first few seconds.
No enemies are being beamed down? = bugged.
For only these enemies, have the datamass.

After weeks of dull grinding, you start seeing the matrix...

I have been having an issue where, more often than not, no enemies will spawn for the "Capture the Base" portion of Stage 1. The lack of enemies spawning means that no one drops a datamass, so the bounty can't progress, and everybody just leaves. It seems to happen whenever I am hosting, but I'm sure it's happened other times as well. Has this happened to anyone else?

Edited by HeLikePi

Came online to see if this was a known issue, or if there was a workaround. I see one of the guys I just did a pub run with above me. O hai, N64.

There are topics about this all the way back to like December 21st. And they haven't fixed it? Ridiculous.