ABlindManPlays

Missing Datamass Spawn in Profit-Taker Phase 1 Stage 2 [Investigating]

The bottleneck of the first profit-taker mission due to mob spawn issues in stage 2 is still preventing consistent runs. The datamass spawn needs to be changed so guaranteed move to area, kill xx things unit appears, and not randomly assigned to a non-spawning eximus unit.

If a fix for this isn't in the mainline this week.........,........... What are you doing DE. It has been what 4 months.?

Posted (edited)

This "no datamass" bug is blocking my progression. I've run the first bounty 4 times today and every time it gets stuck in the same way in phase 2. We get there, kill everything... then nothing. No new spawns, no data mass. I tried it solo once, same thing.

Edited by unfazeable

On 2019-03-07 at 9:26 PM, unfazeable said:

This "no datamass" bug is blocking my progression. I've run the first bounty 4 times today and every time it gets stuck in the same way in phase 2. We get there, kill everything... then nothing. No new spawns, no data mass. I tried it solo once, same thing.

If your not the host leaving the squad will normally kick it into action again, awful solution though I know! Really is stupid we get new frames and content yet they leave the old content broke!