General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Being dropped from group (not always host migration).

Ironysangel

For about 2 weeks now I've been increasingly dropped from groups. Almost always at the end of a mission, after the last kill and before loot is handed out. It's becoming game breaking for me. I've seen drops the last week of things I've been farming for since i started 4 months ago (Khora parts), losing drops in rad share runs, and losing in group missions I suddenly find myself solo in after the mission skipped the extract screen for me when I was reloading after being dropped. At other time's it's not even reloading, my party just disappears. At which point i send them tells and they tell me i left group.

I get  that there is no way to get my progress or drops back. But is there anything that can be done to prevent the constant dropping from groups? It's been really ruining the little time I've had to play this game each day.

Just happened again. 9:02 AM PST, was in a 4 man group for SO, got through 3 waves, middle of the 4th wave my party just disappeared, while I was chatting with them in squad. Was still chatting in squad for a few moments and getting replies. Team icons all gone, no host migration or load screen. They were all still together and I was just gone. I went a few more waves and ended early.

Open command and do: ping -t google.com (let it always ping, ctrl+C to stop later)

Some ping spikes or drops? If yes, the problem is your connection as this may lose connection to squad.

Edit: While running ping command, you may run Warframe with online squads. When connection is lost or dropped to solo mode, check for ping drops. Any ping spikes or drops?

Edited by sam686