Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Samurai warframe?

o_pogode

On 2019-01-03 at 4:31 AM, o_pogode said:

I know it may seems like some kind of weeaboo request, but every time i visit Teshin in Conclave i wish we had warframe similar to him.
With a flat hat and double sheaths.

Hide contents

dasd53262.jpg

That would be so cool. Soooo coool....

fsdfsd646.jpg

You DO know a current Samurai Tennogen  is in the works?  Go support it for approval.  I’ll find it and edit.

Also...Volt is a Samurai.

q4GTbmR.jpg

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73
  • Like 1

13 часов назад, (PS4)Silverback73 сказал:

You DO know a current Samurai Tennogen  is in the works?  Go support it for approval.  I’ll find it and edit.

Спойлер

ef12d62f1d4c8736f443a1b0f74119ef.png

guess i'll own 3 excalibur skins once this one will be released.

can't find it in steam workshop tho'.

welp if we did had samurai hybrid ninja....I don't know it will work because samurai hybrid ninja is sort of....I think I'll pause right there finding my bucket of hurl

Spoiler

grumpy-rainbow-puke-drawing.jpg

do not ask how much...Well to be fair, researching and trying remember the samurai did rely on ninjas alot.. The only enemy they thought of during the time the samurai have put away their sword and realized the government is the enemy and try the destroy the traditional way of the samurai where the pride and honor sit on.  Yea they got suppress for that one, but there is that one book and story for told there was is samurai but didn't lived by a sword pretty much...he sort of killed all his challenge opponents I mean litter-y he did, and he end up using some other weapons something about using weird weapons and the last weapon I remember he used was flipping boat stick (known as an oar for boat paddle) I mean litter-y the last challenger used nodachi sword (it just great sword probably classified if it is...) as basically he really  the guy who held oar just goes like this

Spoiler

that what he did with his oar against skilled nodachi guy..so yea he did wrote the book and died away and noted a challenge who has the proper skills to face him and that basically no one seen him for long time and noted he died old age in the cave... cuz he know his stuff and sort of trying figure out they did a youtube vid about this because I only borrow the book from a friend and gave it back and forgot copy it before I sent it back...

Edited by ChaoticEdge