Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Smeeta Kavat earning EXP while in the dojo

TheZanef0x

Ok, so backstory first, I was trying to duel a friend, but noticed I had the Extinguished Key equipped. So like anyone would do, I tried to unequip it. What I didn't know was that you can't unequip gear in the dojo. So when I clicked on the gear, it opened up the shop menu. Now, when I closed the menu, I suddenly saw that my Smeeta Kavat was earning exp while using an ability. I'm not sure if the exp was permanent or not, but leaving the dojo did fix it, as I was afraid of getting banned for cheating. Now, I wanted to re-create the exploit to be sure, and it seems that's how you do it and I didn't get to take a picture. So here it is. https://imgur.com/a/n1r2fXU

DE please fix.

Edited by TheZanef0x

Ability use should give affinity. They don't usually use abilities in the dojo but since you were dueling I guess it should. I don't think affinity gained in dueling saves, but I wouldnt know. Only tried it once when it just came out and it was bugged as Hekk so i forgot about it.

I don't see how you possibly could be banned for this - even it keeps using abilities in the dojo it would be a hundred times faster just doing a public mission to level it.
Infact, it would need to use an ability 1800 times to go from level 0-30 if it gets 500 per use :P Thats some very inefficient leveling right there

12 hours ago, TheZanef0x said:

What I didn't know was that you can't unequip gear in the dojo. So when I clicked on the gear, it opened up the shop menu

Annoying bug. Switch to operator mode, then you can access the gear wheel in Dojo Arsenal.

Does XP gain while in Dojo get saved? I am guessing it does not, because nothing will save while in Simulacrum. XP gains from companion in Dojo this are extremely slow, it barely moves the XP bar at all. Not entirely sure, because Arsenal does not show XP numbers at all, only XP progress bar. View profile, equipment does show XP numbers, but those numbers are unreliable when leveing up the same weapon/companion more then once.