Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Farewell Tennos and DE

Ermeda

Hello guys and girls, 
I just wanted to say goodbye to everyone. 
The story behind is the end user license agreement violation ban. I have no clue why i suddenly got this after a year of playing, on the same machine and at the exact same spot. 
It was a fun time, great story, great content, but since the support is not answering my ticket, I came to the conclusion to just leave and let them in peace. Im not even mad for all the money ive spent on, and again i had a great time. 

Wish You all the best and rock Fortuna! 

Goodbye

1 hour ago, Ermeda said:

Hello guys and girls, 
I just wanted to say goodbye to everyone. 
The story behind is the end user license agreement violation ban. I have no clue why i suddenly got this after a year of playing, on the same machine and at the exact same spot. 
It was a fun time, great story, great content, but since the support is not answering my ticket, I came to the conclusion to just leave and let them in peace. Im not even mad for all the money ive spent on, and again i had a great time. 

Wish You all the best and rock Fortuna! 

Goodbye

This is your 3rd post about this so far, people already told you many times that Support tickets take around 2 weeks to be awsered (specially during Christmas time) and that EVERYTIME you comment on your ticket, it gets sent has a new one.

Be patient, grab a soda, play something for the time being, eventually DE Support team will awser back.