Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate missions taking up daily standing

(PSN)JustitiaCaelum

Just want to bring attention to the daily syndicate missions. In the past, after completing a syndicate mission, you are awarded the bonus standing (3-5k without sigil, 4-7 with sigil) plus the daily standing you get by getting exp while wearing a sigil. So for example a New Loka capture mission would typically reward about 4-5k, but only 1k would be taken from the daily standing poll, and the rest are bonus, allowing players to exceed their MR standing cap if they do all syndicate missions.

However, since the fortuna update, I have noticed that the bonus standings from syndicate missions are counting towards the daily standing cap, so your daily standing will be gone after a couple syndicate missions, which either limits a player's standing gain, or forces them to first max out their daily standing before attempting the syndicate missions

Not just that. It’s like reducing the daily standing. I get 27,000 daily standing and I use the same warframe for all my syndicate missions and all my standing is gone by the time I complete just 4 of my missions. And the syndicate that I have the sigil for is few thousand below 27,000. So where did all my standing go? Only guess is that it got split between my two other syndicates somehow. It doesn’t do that all the time so clearly it is a bug. And I really hate it. I need to gather and rebuild the arch weapons again for the Fortuna Part 2 update. 😤😤😤

On 2019-01-11 at 10:19 PM, (PS4)chris1pat8twins said:

Not just that. It’s like reducing the daily standing. I get 27,000 daily standing and I use the same warframe for all my syndicate missions and all my standing is gone by the time I complete just 4 of my missions. And the syndicate that I have the sigil for is few thousand below 27,000. So where did all my standing go? Only guess is that it got split between my two other syndicates somehow. It doesn’t do that all the time so clearly it is a bug. And I really hate it. I need to gather and rebuild the arch weapons again for the Fortuna Part 2 update. 😤😤😤

I believe it's taking from the highest amount you've gotten during the mission and applying that against your limit.  For instance, if you're wearing the sigil for Steel and doing a Suda mission, unless you gain more standing for Steel, it will remove the amount equal to your Suda gains.  At least, that's what I think it happening.  I'll try to remember to check, but could you try the same?

Before you run a syndicate mission, check your standing amount left.  Once you get back, check how much you have and compare to the mission results.  Try to run one where you're doing a mission for a faction that is different from the sigil you're wearing.

On 2019-01-14 at 9:52 AM, (XB1)R3d P01nt said:

I believe it's taking from the highest amount you've gotten during the mission and applying that against your limit.  For instance, if you're wearing the sigil for Steel and doing a Suda mission, unless you gain more standing for Steel, it will remove the amount equal to your Suda gains.  At least, that's what I think it happening.  I'll try to remember to check, but could you try the same?

Before you run a syndicate mission, check your standing amount left.  Once you get back, check how much you have and compare to the mission results.  Try to run one where you're doing a mission for a faction that is different from the sigil you're wearing.

Well I wear the arbiters of hexus sigil and when I did an AoH mission the total of about 6,000 that I got from that mission was subtracted from the daily tribute. And when I did a steel meridian mission, I got about 4,000 from the SM mission and a little over 1,000 from the AoH sigil. But the total of over 5,000 was subtracted from my daily tribute. Which would explain why my arbiters of nexus didn’t have 27,000 standing. Since like roughly 11,000 of it went to steel meridian. Well didn’t exactly go to steel meridian but you know what I mean. It was subtracted. So only about 16,000 was left for arbiters and suda. 

My only option is to get all the daily tribute first before completing the syndicates. Or complete the syndicates before the daily tribute refreshes at 6:00, my time.