[DE]Megan

Warframe Prime Time #230: Tonight at 7pm ET!

Recommended Posts

c20fc3d692e16ee213a62395561af657.jpg

A new year and a new Prime to find!

Join Rebecca and Megan’s golden journey towards Mesa Prime on the first Warframe livestream of 2019!

PLUS, don’t miss a fresh new kickoff of Warframe Fan Art!

See you here tonight, January 3rd at 7pm ET. Check your time zones here.

Please ensure your correct Twitch account and Warframe account are linked to receive Twitch Drops: https://www.warframe.com/twitch/link

*Don’t forget to get your Dojo in shape ... you never know when we could come knocking!

Nintendo Switch Tenno: By installing the Youtube app for free on your Nintendo Switch, you can conveniently watch the stream on the Warframe Youtube channel from your portable system!

  • Like 17
  • Satisfied 4
  • Applause 3
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
il y a 2 minutes, drtwizter a dit :
  Masquer le contenu

What are the drops? im kinda new to this

 

 

you can get stuff for you orbiter, and boosters some times i think.

Edited by Rawbone_saw

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rawbone_saw said:

you can get stuff for you orbiter, and boosters some times i think.

AHa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Rawbone_saw said:

you can get stuff for you orbiter, and boosters some times i think.

you need Twitch prime or a common acount is enough?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Meltranner said:

you need Twitch prime or a common acount is enough?

You do not need Twitch Prime, just make sure the Twitch account is linked to your Warframe one :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 4ur0ra said:

You do not need Twitch Prime, just make sure the Twitch account is linked to your Warframe one 🙂

Awesome, tnx!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hopefully there is news of a dedicated player market. Chat trading is too time consuming and I'd rather be playing the game not staring at a wall of text and hoping mine gets clicked on.

  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Smokefox420 said:

Hopefully there is news of a dedicated player market. Chat trading is too time consuming and I'd rather be playing the game not staring at a wall of text and hoping mine gets clicked on.

Use warframe market website??

  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, 321agemo said:

Table Prime?

"Mesa" means "Table" in Portuguese. Hope that helps clarify things.

Happy New Year to everyone!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Woah 1
  • Upvote 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

****Is this where I can start to rally for Higher Riven slot cap...OR one that correlates w your weapons...At the least?  Maybe Devstream?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Sdarts said:

"Mesa" means "Table" in Portuguese. Hope that helps clarify things.

Happy New Year to everyone!

i want an actual Table prime now.

  • Like 3
  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

c20fc3d692e16ee213a62395561af657.jpg

A new year and a new Prime to find!

Join Rebecca and Megan’s golden journey towards Mesa Prime on the first Warframe livestream of 2019!

PLUS, don’t miss a fresh new kickoff of Warframe Fan Art!

See you here tonight, January 3rd at 7pm ET. Check your time zones here.

Please ensure your correct Twitch account and Warframe account are linked to receive Twitch Drops: https://www.warframe.com/twitch/link

*Don’t forget to get your Dojo in shape ... you never know when we could come knocking!

Nintendo Switch Tenno: By installing the Youtube app for free on your Nintendo Switch, you can conveniently watch the stream on the Warframe Youtube channel from your portable system!

Cool

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.