Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #230: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

7 hours ago, drtwizter said:
  Reveal hidden contents

What are the drops? im kinda new to this

Drops are where by watching the stream for a certain time usually 30mim but watch the whole stream just in case (with you twitch and Warframe accounts linked. there is a link in the main post) you get an item in your Warframe inbox such as relics credits or anything that they are giving out. It does work just make sure you accounts are linked and only once you can't cheese the system so don't try cause you will probably not get anything that way. Hope that helps a little I'm not amazing at explaining things. 🙂

4 hours ago, (PS4)Firebrandd said:

Thanks but no thanks. That info isn't real-time. In-game auction house much better. 

If you haven't yet, try Maroo's Bazaar on Mars. Definitely not everyone that's selling things, but it feels a bit more direct.

This is for DE.

Could you guys please increase the fire rate of the combination of Tombfinger+Lovetap+Splat? I just can't stand how slow it fires even with a fire rate mod on. The only option left is a riven but getting the right one without losing some of the damage output is really hard. Please, increase the fire rate.

1 hour ago, SafeRoom said:

The Twitch Drops do NOT work. I have never gotten a single one & I've done everything that customer service has told me to do a million times over by now. This a flawed system that needs to be done away with.

Just because you haven't gotten it to work doesn't mean it needs to be done away with. I have received a drop 100% of the time when there was one. If you have not received one since the whole drop system was implemented there is something you are missing on your end.

9 hours ago, Smokefox420 said:

Hopefully there is news of a dedicated player market. Chat trading is too time consuming and I'd rather be playing the game not staring at a wall of text and hoping mine gets clicked on.

You mean like... Warframe market? This already exists

1 hour ago, Zuhan said:

Just because you haven't gotten it to work doesn't mean it needs to be done away with. I have received a drop 100% of the time when there was one. If you have not received one since the whole drop system was implemented there is something you are missing on your end.

I'm just sick & tired of being screwed over on this over & over again. I've done EVERYTHING. Customer Support has even said that everything is fine on my end. I just want this issue addressed & to finally get something. Maybe even get everything that I've missed out on retroactively.

Archived