Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nezha build tweaking

(PSN)King-Ballor

Question

Hello, I would like your opinion on this build, I found it on youtube it looks pretty good apart from one thing. Aura slot is corrosive projectiles of course, exilus is open for suggestions (i was thinking power drift or some radar mod), than I have primed continuity and streamline, augur reach and strech, reaping chakram augment, normal vitality for bit more survival, augur secrets and then build says to use umbral power mod, that would curently took me to 150% strenght as I dont have that mod fully maxed (and without power drift that would be 165%), is that enough? im not sure how important is power strenght for Nezha, maybe I should switch that umbral mod for transient fortitude? but that would lower my duration, which im again not sure how important is. 

4 answers to this question

Power strength, armor and health are important with him. That's where his shield and survivability come from. I think mine is all three umbra mods, rage, adaptation, blind rage, fleeting expertise and primed continuity...I think....so lots of health, armor etc. 

2 minutes ago, hooperinius said:

Power strength, armor and health are important with him. That's where his shield and survivability come from. I think mine is all three umbra mods, rage, adaptation, blind rage, fleeting expertise and primed continuity...I think....so lots of health, armor etc. 

The thing from that youtube video was that thanks to that warding halo? dont know if thats correct name for that ability, he has a lots survival, he literally let 12 130mobs hammering him and they just coulndt kill him, thats why he only put regular vitality in, also I dont have adaptation, rage nore blind  rage sooo yeah, that wont be for me.