Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any recommendations for primary/ melee weapons?

NAVYclam

Question

5 answers to this question

At MR 12, almost everything is available. The stuff that isn't that I'd recommend are: Tigris Prime (MR 13), Opticor (MR 14), Tiberon Prime (14), Galatine Prime (13), Supra Vandal (14), and Vectis Prime (14).

Tigris Prime and Galatine Prime are vaulted, so possibly unfarmable, but are still not too expensive to due to abundance of supply of their relics and parts (<50p for a set). But there's tons of good weapons in the game, and they all vary in situations in which they excel and also there's a ton of personal preference in them. So without more information, my recommendation would just be to look at https://www.cephalonwannab.com/ and try stuff out.

Also, primes are not necessarily better than other, non-primed weapons. For example, Dread is as good and usable as any of the prime bows, and Lenz is one of the best weapons in the entire game even if it functions completely differently than any other bow.

On MR12,

Primary: Rubico Prime. Non-primes worth mentioning are Ignis Wraith, Amprex, Arca Plasmor, Dread, Lenz. Also, MR12 is the MR where you can use all the syndicate weapons, so Vaykor Hek and Sancti Tigris might worth picking up.

Secondary: Notable prime secondaries worth mentioning are Akstiletto Prime and Akjagara Prime but both are expensive due to one being vaulted and the other being new. Akvasto Prime is also a good one, but may also be a bit pricey since you'll be using two Vasto Primes, a BP, and a link. Other weapons worth mentioning: Atomos, Vaykor Marelok, Pox, and Staticor.

Melee: Silva and Aegis Prime and Orthos Prime -- both cheap to buy and cheap to build. Other weapons worth mentioning: Redeemer Prime (expensive -- it's new, but very strong), Glaive Prime (vaulted, expensive), Lesion, Atterax, Paracesis, War.

The ones I bold are weapons that I really recommend getting. For now just grind a bit more to MR15 (and maybe MR16 for rivens) so you will unlock all the weapons available in game. For example, at MR13 you'll unlock Tigris Prime and Pyrana Prime, both very popular and strong weapons, and at MR14 you'll unlock Tiberon Prime and Supra Vandal, two of the better assault rifles in game, Sicarus Prime, and Gram Prime. Eventually, the relative best melee and secondary will be the modular weapons from Cetus and Fortuna.