Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe needs true scaling rewards (endgame).

DOOMPATRIOT

Disclamier:

I am not a veteran yet, but I am mastery 20,  so I think I can talk about my experience and give some feedback to DE and the community.

If you haven't done any +100 minutes survival/ +50 waves in defense or interception, you won't know what i am going to be talking about. (Arbitration or Elite Sanctuary Onslaught doesn't count, they are easier).

I won't talk about the Eidolons or the Fortuna Spider because I haven't done any of them.

Now I like to do long endurance in Defense or Survival Solo, my longest survival time is 210 mins (3hrs 30min) and my longest wave is 120 waves. I know that there are no rewards for all of the time I spent on all of those survival and defense missions, that is why the endurance players need scaling rewards.

A good way to solve this out (in my opinion) is to make it so the longer you stay it gives you more rewards from the rotation, for example: 

If you pass the 50 wave now you earn 2 rewards instead of only 1 and then another 10 waves now you earn 3 and so.

For survival it would be the same.

Also please fix the enemie' s scaling armor, but that is for another time.

Thanks for your time.

PS:

The only thing that keeps me playing Is that I am trying to make a good dojo clan, there are only 3 members and it also has some research and trade post, if you are interested please contact me in-game, we accept anyone; the name of the dojo is CHEESEBURGER, we have spent tons of forma on it and some help would be great, also sorry if I had a bad english.

LET'S MAKE WARFRAME GREAT AGAIN!!

• Like 1

You do know DE has said they don't really want to encourage endurance runs, right? It's why, even after all the treads about it, kuva survival doesn't scale higher.

Edited by Atsia
  • Like 1

hace 7 horas, Atsia dijo:

You do know DE has said they don't really want to encourage endurance runs, right? It's why, even after all the treads about it, kuva survival doesn't scale higher.

I dind't know, but can you tell me where they did, i just wanna know.

2 hours ago, DOOMPATRIOT said:

I dind't know, but can you tell me where they did, i just wanna know.

I believe it's due to health concerns. People playing too long and hurting themselves. DE doesn't want that.

The game even tells you to take a break after one hour or so. 

They tried semi scaling in arbitration where the drop chance for the mods increased until rotation C.

When it comes to super low drop chances/quantities however if you could increase those by staying longer it slowly becomes a necessity to do so.

On the other hand I still feel you should be rewarded for lasting long. Some will call it cheese based on some invisible list of things you shouldn't use. Where do you draw the line on what's cheap or not anyway?

• Like 1

hace 13 horas, Cephalycion dijo:

I believe it's due to health concerns. People playing too long and hurting themselves. DE doesn't want that.

The game even tells you to take a break after one hour or so. 

I am just saking if DE publically said:

hace 23 horas, Atsia dijo:

They don't really want to encourage endurance runs.

If so where, in a devstream or a Warframe post?

6 hours ago, DOOMPATRIOT said:

If so where, in a devstream or a Warframe post? 

It was in one of the Prime Times or Devstream around the introduction of Kuva survival I think, can't be sure. The short of it is they prefer (or at least Steve does) the bite size format we have now.

On 2019-01-03 at 7:54 AM, DOOMPATRIOT said:

I know that there are no rewards for all of the time I spent on all of those survival and defense missions, that is why the endurance players need scaling rewards.

I mean this is just false yeah? It's not like the rewards stop coming, or resources stop dropping or focus no longer gets delivered. Saying there are no rewards for all that time spent is 100% false.

That being said, Steve and Scott both agree that promoting endless endurance runs is not something that would be healthy for the game or the playerbase, and as such have avoided implementing any mechanics that might strongly promote such missions.

On 2019-01-03 at 9:54 AM, DOOMPATRIOT said:

I won't talk about the Eidolons or the Fortuna Spider because I haven't done any of them.

In my totally honest opinion -

1. I do not have 3 hrs 30 mins to spend doing ONE thing /endurance run WHEN - (a) I can capture 3 Eidolons 3 times one night cycle (b) I can go fight the Orb in Fortuna (soon for consoles) (c) I can run Arbritations (d) I can run Elite Onslaught (prolly finally get Lato or Braton Vandals or Peculiar Mods) even if you dont like these rewards you can still make platinum of them and get rewards you would like AKA Tennogen. (e) I can farm stuff to make Magus arcanes or Exodia arcanes or all these other cool arcanes which are possible (even more from Fortuna).

2. I do not see the point of doing endurance runs just for the sake of get tougher and tougher enemies! I mean I have done what 2 hrs or Kuva Survival and that is the longest I agree to go because I simply don't want to waste my play time doing one thing.

If you want to talk rewards why not -

Tell DE that please remove Endo related rewards from Sortie or Kuva Rewards from Sortie-

A Sortie reward should be - RIVEN, Boosters, Reactors, Catalyst bps and that damned elusive Leg Fusion Core  - We already can get much more Kuva and Endo from Kuva Fort and Arbs.

There are rewards - you just need to know how to look for them - Also I dont know why ppl say running ESO isnt worth it ... its more exciting and you have to move and kill quick and if you farm it right you can get rare drops which you can get plat for!

En 4/1/2019 a las 18:27, Atsia dijo:

It was in one of the Prime Times or Devstream around the introduction of Kuva survival I think, can't be sure. The short of it is they prefer (or at least Steve does) the bite size format we have now.

Thanks for taking out my doubt.

En 4/1/2019 a las 19:38, (XB1)RPColten dijo:

I mean this is just false yeah? It's not like the rewards stop coming, or resources stop dropping or focus no longer gets delivered. Saying there are no rewards for all that time spent is 100% false.

I am just saying that the rewards you get if you play that long in a survival, defense or interception mission should be worth the time you have spent on it, I don't know if you are a veteran or not (because I saw in your profile and it said that you join in 2016, I am just assuming you are)  but you know what I am talking about. I would love if it had scaling rewards.

En 4/1/2019 a las 20:01, (PS4)artslive83 dijo:

In my totally honest opinion -

1. I do not have 3 hrs 30 mins.

There are rewards - you just need to know how to look for them -

Also I dont know why ppl say running ESO isnt worth it ... its more exciting and you have to move and kill quick and if you farm it right you can get rare drops which you can get plat for!

Look, it is your time: you can do whatever you want with it, I do the endurance runs so I can try my builds properly.

There are no rewards for someone if he spend that long on a mission, I would love if DE change that (that is why I posted these on the forums)

For me it Is just easy, you can stay for 1hr in ANY survival and it wold be harder than 4hrs in ESO.

En 4/1/2019 a las 18:27, Atsia dijo:

The short of it is they prefer the bite size format we have now.

That damm bite size 

tenor.gif?itemid=7354160

En 4/1/2019 a las 6:37, (PS4)Double991 dijo:

When it comes to super low drop chances/quantities however if you could increase those by staying longer it slowly becomes a necessity to do so. 

If you do fissure mission you get boosters for that. 

En 4/1/2019 a las 6:37, (PS4)Double991 dijo:

On the other hand I still feel you should be rewarded for lasting long. 

That is what I am trying to say. 

Some scaling rewards would be good, especially kuva, but it wouldn't be endgame. With how absurd player power has become, there's really no real difficulty difference between level 50 and level 120, and some frames like Ivara literally don't care what level they're at. Enemies have to get better before you can start offering better rewards for higher level enemies - and if/when that happens, having an hour time check just to get there is bad.

Edited by Neightrix