Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mission types Rework and cycle

LAWD

The current mission types, like exterminate, capture, hijack, rescue, should be looked at if Warframes are to have a place in any sort of role.

You'd think for rescuing a target, you can use Ash smoke Shadow to help the Target from been detected, however, we can just rush to the end, even if the target is downed, you can reach Extraction just before he/she dies. Thats so broken

I would like for DE to look at the current Meta and try twist around these mission types, to be somewhat different and more interactive with what should be the goal.

There' several ways for this, and also, not for the mission types to be always the same in every planet, but with their own uniqueness.

I do mind the speed and get out thing, thats old, do we log in just to run a mission without no challenges? nor objectives.. 

Infested Salvage is a very good mission type, cause you have to make sure you're not using the Antiserums too frequently and sparingly, while trying to maintain the defence points.

Edit: Just look at Unreal Tournament 4 and the mssion types it has, its so amazing how competitive that game is 

Edited by LAWD

Not all missions have to be those boring, endless missions, you know. Variety. It's nice to have endless missions, it's also nice to have quick missions. Keeping just one tone throughout is a killer though.

If you don't like them, don't play them. Simple as that.

2 minutes ago, Gabbynaru said:

Not all missions have to be those boring, endless missions, you know. Variety. It's nice to have endless missions, it's also nice to have quick missions. Keeping just one tone throughout is a killer though.

If you don't like them, don't play them. Simple as that.

NOt really, im not saying they should be endless mission types, im just stating that DE certainly has the creativity to create really awesome mission types that dont have to be dragged out.

Have you played Unreal Tournament 4? that game was by DE and it i\has got so much going for it

And it's never that simple when i want Nezha Jinza's helmet or Loki swindle helm, right?

If they want to make new game modes, who am I to deny that? But it doesn't mean that the current existing mission types are a detriment to the game. They add to the variety, be them good or bad (or really bad in the case of Defection).

As for those helmets, well, you really need to get those blueprints once, and if a 1-2 minute long mission bothers you, then... well, I'm not sure what to tell you. Frankly, I'd rather not spend more than 2 minutes for a mere helmet blueprint.