Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Earned Prime Parts disappeared

(XBOX)Devo 20 XD 6

I legitimately got Frost Prime parts from relics from his last unvaulting (February 2018) and eventually they all disappeared (The parts, not the relics). I did not trade them, they literally were just not in my inventory in any menu anymore. Before they vanished I attempted to trade some (definitely not all) and I could not put them in to the trade menu despite multiple attempts. When I looked at the Frost Prime parts in my inventory they were all "grayed out" like if it was something that was not selectable (darkened a bit compared to regularly tradeable parts). Over more time and a couple Warframe updates they were gone completely like I had never even had them. Only the Frost Prime parts disappeared, I still have all of the Ember and Loki parts from the same unvaulting and they all work as intended like any tradeable Prime Part. Has anyone else legitimately have this or something similar happen to them?

Hey.

I play on xbl and lately strange things have been happening to me. I sometimes get a message saying"could not connect to server. Logging you off.

Usually it happens when I'm building on guild, getting stuff out of my foundry, or doing bounties. 

The strange thing is that I've come up missing prime parts from farming ducats. I've had to reequip things to my quickbar several times. I maxed out rhino for Mastery and then deleted him a bit later and now he's in my inventory again at lvl 0 and no mastery of him. It's daunting because I feel like I'm wasting time farming and all not knowing what I'm losing in the process. 

Calidor

I have the same problem, I traded my Nekros Prime set for a FULL Ember Prime set with my brother last week and I got the parts building. When I got back on a few days later and the parts are done, but for some reason, my ember prime bp is GONE!!!! And I have no idea where it went!! I didn’t sell it or traded it and now I’m really pissed off 😡 

18 hours ago, (XB1)CreasingLeader1 said:

I have the same problem, I traded my Nekros Prime set for a FULL Ember Prime set with my brother last week and I got the parts building. When I got back on a few days later and the parts are done, but for some reason, my ember prime bp is GONE!!!! And I have no idea where it went!! I didn’t sell it or traded it and now I’m really pissed off 😡

That sounds similar to the problem as it is a vaulted item too. It is strange also as only the Frost Prime parts I had in my inventory were all gone but not Loki Prime or Ember Prime. Thanks for sharing I can hook you up with an Ember Prime blueprint if you would like.

On 2019-01-03 at 11:26 PM, (XB1)Calidor Manero said:

I sometimes get a message saying"could not connect to server. Logging you off.

Calidor

I get disconnected from the server periodically as well, although lately it only happens maybe once every two days at most. Warframe is notorious for routers not wanting to make it work properly. The new router I have now likes Warframe a ton more than the old one I was working with. All the stuff that went missing from my inventory happened with my old router. Perhaps there is a connection?

Edited by (XB1)Devo 20 XD 6

On 2019-01-03 at 11:26 PM, (XB1)Calidor Manero said:

I've had to reequip things to my quickbar several times. 

Calidor

This happened to me a couple times since the updated quickbar from The Sacrifice update. I noticed that if you unequip something that is further counter clockwise than items that are more clockwise than it than all of the more clockwise items are removed from the gear wheel. It could be fixed now? I set my gear wheel a certain way that avoids this.