The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Took A Break For A Bit. How's Warframe Now?

Enomilli

Go back to your break.

Baby don't make me love you even more than I do now.

Seems more like just Mag Prime...

Eww...of all of the female frames to make Prime they choose MAG?

How disappointing.

We are getting update 10 here pretty soon. (Maybe Friday?) Their will be major changes to the damage system and a new, huge Golem boss.

Oh my, sounds like I've come back at a good time.

Time to brush the dust off of my Nova.

DE continues to not be perfect.  But they -and the game- also continue to improve.  If you haven't heard, it will be a launch title for the PS4.  And you just missed a series of weekend events that awarded WF shoulder badges and pretty decent new dual-mod cards.  There were some glitches, but on the whole I had fun playing through them.

DE continues to not be perfect.  But they -and the game- also continue to improve.  If you haven't heard, it will be a launch title for the PS4.  And you just missed a series of weekend events that awarded WF shoulder badges and pretty decent new dual-mod cards.  There were some glitches, but on the whole I had fun playing through them.

That's good. I remember seeing something about grapple hooks?

How is that development coming along?

Took a small hiatus from Warframe for a bit to preserve the game since like...June.

How's the game and the community doing so far?

There's a secret PvP arena snuck into release last hotfix. That's kind of fun.

Community is doing good. every one is too pissed off about the ember and vauban nerfs that they forgot to complain about nova being OP. which is nice, cause you know.... shut up :P

There's a secret PvP arena snuck into release last hotfix. That's kind of fun.

Community is doing good. every one is too &!$$ed off about the ember and vauban nerfs that they forgot to complain about nova being OP. which is nice, cause you know.... shut up :P

Lol I'm glad that is coming to and end. Before I left that was pretty ridiculous.

We are getting scarfs. No Grappling Hook anytime soon. I am completely serious.

Scarfs? Sounds like a wonderful fashion statement. I can be excited for that.

Ember was "Nerfed". Her damage is higher now, but it's a nerf. =x.. Mag is beautiful. Pull is fun. Don't know anything about Saryn but I hear people still like her nonetheless and I've still seen people choose her for T3s so can't be all that bad. 

Mag Prime <3.. I'm sorry this displeases you. And scarfs actually look pretty good.