Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

how to make conclave fun and playable.

TheKurtiStryke

make it pve(like rathoom), with new game modes, a better A.I.  and with properly rewards
pvp isn't suited for warframe, and the proof is that right now, almost every player is avoiding that mode, and it's played only with the purpose to get some weapons skin(or some fashion thing).

btw coclave is quite fine, a bit fun and not too frustrating. 

what do you guys think?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, o0Despair0o said:

I say remove every last bit of code related to PvP, move the backups to a USB stick, and shoot it into the god damn sun.

Removing content may be the easy route, but I disagree with the philosophy of appealing to the masses and removing something for a minority as it is unnecessary. PvP is disconnected from the main game and totally optional. I don't like it, but some people do.

Edited by Voltage
  • Like 1

Turn conclave into a "simulator" Teshin says some vacant expression like "to fight the enemy one must walk in their shoes". Take out all frames. Make it Corpus vs Grineer. Maybe class based with set light,med,heavy units. with their own movement, progression and fashion rewards for pvp play.

Bring back normal Darksectors for those that liked the crazy over the top movement of frame pvp with just a less abusive clan system.

• Like 1

So make PvP better by making it not PvP?

How about people just realize that Conclave doesn't need to appeal to "you" specifically and leave it to the people it does appeal to?

Instead why don't people continue to ask for new Dark Sectors instead of trying to change Conclave.

• Like 1

I will say I tried PVP, really not my thing.  At the time there was a large number of stuns within the system, including one tied to a fist based weapon that had its combo in essence being an instant kill.  Add into it that it is a peer to peer pvp system, not one with dedicated hosts, and it creates a Doorman Is God situation.

Playing it in that state meant I might as well have just walked away from my keyboard for the match as the successive stuns and finishers, combined with time to kill, just didn't let me play.  Left a sour taste in my mouth and I have no intention to return to it to see if things have changed.

If I want some PVP there are a large number of games to get that itch scratched, and I would go back to DOTA2 before stepping into Warframe's PVP as that would be less of a frustration than Conclave.

Edited by SweetJackal

Might as well just get rid of it if you make it PVE.....YET.....I would rather not harm the conclave players, but rather give dojos assets from PVP so clans can create PVP maps in their new Obstacle courses and allow the player base to come up with its own game types, much like how the Halo community created Fatboy, Griffball, and Indiana Jones game types using forge world...

Also I think the developers working on PVP conclave need to consider types of PVP that PVE players would play...like Indiana Jones, or Jets and Motorcycles from GTA, and side by side hoard modes with teams competing to kill Ai rather than each other like we saw Bungie introduce last year...

Just sticking to the same old played out PVP model of deathmatches and crippled movement to cater to PVP that replaced the faster paced Quake Arena and Unreal Tournaments the predated it...hasn't translated well with Warframe nor the larger PVE player base surrounding it...