The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dust covered Frames

(PSN)BattleCry1791

Also adding third to my list and it just might sound terrible but just hit MR 22 and i did all content up to date and i never bothered to build excalibur. From day 1 till now i never crafted any part 😂 i have umbra but i never touched it after quest. For some reason he seems completely non interesting for me like...swing a sword and swing again. I prefer weird and explosive guns.

17 hours ago, Unicornu said:

Nezha - First frame i got after i started playing but after discovering the rest of the pack i realized there is just nothing interesting or useful anymore that would make my mission faster in any way on him. And if i need a tank frame i have built myself a Gara because she is just overall more interesting for me and so are her skills.

Wukong - No matter how much i tell myself that i cannot simply die on him all the rest of his arsenal is basically dead. Riven mods + condition overload won for me in terms of melee so not even his long red crits stick will make me to pick him up again.

Wukong is getting a rework.

Banshee, used to be queen of hydron/power leveling, then they went and ruined her forever, ah well

Loki, why use loki if Ivara does the job better, loki's invis is fine, but ivara can pass through any and all lasers (with augment), and pickpocket enemies for extra loot 

19 hours ago, Unicornu said:

Nezha - First frame i got after i started playing but after discovering the rest of the pack i realized there is just nothing interesting or useful anymore that would make my mission faster in any way on him. And if i need a tank frame i have built myself a Gara because she is just overall more interesting for me and so are her skills.

For me it's the opposite, at least with post-rework Nezha. Gara is a frame with abilities so boring I forget she has them. Nezha's abilities require me to move to the enemy, which makes things much more "interesting" (at least in the "I have to pay attention so-as not to fall asleep" sense). For frames that are both "lock down a single area" frames (like Frost), Nezha at least keeps me mentally engaged

3 hours ago, TARINunit9 said:

For me it's the opposite, at least with post-rework Nezha. Gara is a frame with abilities so boring I forget she has them. Nezha's abilities require me to move to the enemy, which makes things much more "interesting" (at least in the "I have to pay attention so-as not to fall asleep" sense). For frames that are both "lock down a single area" frames (like Frost), Nezha at least keeps me mentally engaged

I thought the same at start about Gara. I picked her up and re-built for profit taker once i saw how her 2nd ability works along with destroying 4th ability to keep adding dmg and refresh buff. 90% reduction with adaptation mod and rage made her really good. On nezha i was always a bit unhappy that i cannot recast shield. And i got tired of Rhino after index :) I got to discover new way of treating Gara more than just sit and defend behavior. Free invincibility with casting 4 and focusing on her 2nd pretty much. I agree tho that Nezha mobility is sure enjoyable and the whole synergy between skills now. Good rework.

13 minutes ago, Unicornu said:

I thought the same at start about Gara. I picked her up and re-built for profit taker once i saw how her 2nd ability works along with destroying 4th ability to keep adding dmg and refresh buff. 90% reduction with adaptation mod and rage made her really good. 

Could you help me out then? Because I'm still not grasping it myself

5 hours ago, TARINunit9 said:

Could you help me out then? Because I'm still not grasping it myself

Well, her 4th skill refresh duration on 2nd on cast. And if u destroy even right away the glass shield with 1st ability but standing outside of it u get extra dmg to glass shards ( around 4k) at your 2nd ability. I remember when i broke a damaged glass i got from the start 25k dmg on those glass shards. 

So as i fight i use 4th to not need to re-cast 2nd in tough fight + she is full resistant to everything during casting ( perfect for magnetic procs at profit taker) aaaand on top of that i get to have additional dmg as i melee mobs around from destroying shield because 2nd will never reset as i use 4th skill regurally.

With rage, and zenurik i keep up ok on energy and i don't die anymore on spider. Also that adaptation mod is awesome for her as she is middle class tank.

Also the fact that i don't need any mod to cast 2nd ability on allies makes it better. And if glass shield passes through them their buff also gets refreshed. 

Edited by Unicornu

1. Rhino was my favorite tank. Then Chroma shown up. Now I dust of Rhino only then I need to buff a DPS.

2. Vauban. Long time ago, I was farming Forma and Prime parts with Vauban and Penta in ODD. Then Infested got ranged units.

Edited by rand0mname

1. Frost. The only interesting build he has going for me is Ice Wave Impedance. Mediocre stats and Bubble-plays just isn’t my thing. And I’m still very jaded by the Bubble spams a lot of players tend to do, restricting gun play (and especially explosives play).
  2. Loki. His kit is very boring to me, and I love having a more technical, active, and yet aggressive gameplay over his. Seeking Shuriken Ash comes to mind. His Invisibility is great with Hushed Invisibility, but if I want a longer duration I’d play Ivara. I hate lasers, so I’d much rather play Limbo + Huras for Spy/Rescue ops, or I’ll play Ivara for the same reasons.
  3. Titania. She pretty much fell off the radar, really.
  4. Vauban. I’ll use him for fun CC, but tbh his kit hasn’t aged well. He’s pretty good with his recent changes, but it wasn’t enough to convince me otherwise.

Inaros - Used him alot in survivals for awhile, but then learnt to survive with other frames and got bored just pocket sanding and executing every one.

Excalibur - My starter, just found other frames more interesting.

Octavai - realy strong and realy liked her to begin with, but the constant monitoring of buffs and crouching... ugh.

9 hours ago, Unicornu said:

Well, her 4th skill refresh duration on 2nd on cast. And if u destroy even right away the glass shield with 1st ability but standing outside of it u get extra dmg to glass shards ( around 4k) at your 2nd ability. I remember when i broke a damaged glass i got from the start 25k dmg on those glass shards. 

So as i fight i use 4th to not need to re-cast 2nd in tough fight + she is full resistant to everything during casting ( perfect for magnetic procs at profit taker) aaaand on top of that i get to have additional dmg as i melee mobs around from destroying shield because 2nd will never reset as i use 4th skill regurally.

With rage, and zenurik i keep up ok on energy and i don't die anymore on spider. Also that adaptation mod is awesome for her as she is middle class tank.

Also the fact that i don't need any mod to cast 2nd ability on allies makes it better. And if glass shield passes through them their buff also gets refreshed. 

Thank you, I didn't actually know any of this until you came along

Nyx, Valkyr, Vauban.

Nyx was my first frame I ever constructed. Loved her, used her a lot. Sort dropped off after I got Loki and Irradiating Disarm, making him basically better Nyx.

Valkyr I treasured for Hysteria. Now it's just kinda "meh". I can run Inaros, Nezha or Rhino for tankiness and not be locked into a short range claw weapon.

Vauban is weird. He needed almost every stat to use Bastille effectively and he was just a pain to build. If I want CC lockdown there are better frames.

Saryn for me. She is still my second most used frame behind Excal/Excal prime ( I count them as one frame, casue well they are the same thing.) I used to play her a ton, but haven't played her very much at all since I started playing a bunch of Trinity and Mag way back. I'll use her every now and then, but more often than not it's just for the sake of variety to break up the monotonous grind.

Same with Ember, but too a much lesser degree. I used to play her a lot when she still had overheat, but since her first rework I haven't played her as much, still use her more than Saryn now though.

Edited by nickelshark

if your saying which warframe we didn't use in our closet wardrobe, well then I would say...

1. Limbo (fact: I barely find him fun or have any use for him)
  2. vauban (fact: I hadn't even touch him for the longest time, due the fact there is no great time accept for trolling people)
  3. Nyx (before the update I dislike Nyx's annoy abilities that didn't do much)
  4. Wukong (fact: it just a monkey that I will never will use because several his abilities is garbage)

most likely I would like they will rework on vauban's abilities I mean now still because he just become dust collector in the closet.

I'll regularly play one Warframe a whole lot, then rotate to another. There are a whole bunch of frames, so I'll often go a couple months between moments of playing the same frame, and those frames I wouldn't consider "dusty". I haven't played Mag in the last several weeks, but I still consider myself a Mag "main". I'm also not including frames I ranked up and hardly ever used again, since they weren't on my roster in the first place.

• Loki -- I played a ton of Loki way back when, mostly to grind for Ivara's parts. I am quite done with Loki, save for Wall Cling Riven challenges.
  • Trinity -- I played Trin when I was quite new, put her down for a long time, then picked up her Prime and built her as a Melee Channeling bruiser. After more fun options for this setup were released, I left Trin in the closet.
  • Nova -- Meh. The ways I like playing Nova are more entertaining for me on other frames. (Namely melee Nova.)
  • (kinda) Frost -- Lost interest a long time ago, but he's recently made a comeback for Arbitrations requiring the defense of points with an Ice Wave Impedance build.

Of the frames I own (because I don't own them all yet)

Volt: It just never fit my play style.

Ash: I guess I never really figured out how to make him work right for me.

Nova: Everyone tells me I've built her wrong and yells at me when I play her so I stopped playing her.

3 hours ago, SenorClipClop said:

LOL! Doesn't play Octavia because she's inactive, doesn't play Banshee because her least active playstyle was nerfed.

Good joke, Tenno, good joke.

ahh I see a intellectual someone picked that up

anyways here's another one don't play ash cuz I find him being to much of a one trick 

don't play trin because EV isn't that useful anymore