Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking for pimped out builds for: Mag Prime, Valkyr Prime

Eterud

Question

Hello everyone,

I'm currently pimping out my warframes to the max but I'm kind of stuck with these two frames:

I'm looking for the following builds:

Mag Prime:
Fracturing crush build for general gameplay (Using her 2,3 and 4 in combination, as they synergize well, so not too low range or duration.)

Valkyr prime:

Interchangeable (Meaning can have both builds with the same forma setup)
- Hysteria build (Preferably one that also uses warcry, to slow the enemies and increase the attack speed, making the hysteria even more effective.)
- Eternal war build

I've been looking at youtube and at the warframe builder, but I find a lot of builds severely lacking.(really weird combinations like eternal war with a negative range etc.)

I don't care how much forma's the builds cost. as long as that they're effective/fun to play.

7 answers to this question

Hmm is there any specifics you're looking for? I use this one, which has no negatives (although PS is not too high):

Warframe0904.jpg

It uses two forma (You take out a V and add an extra one), and since Umbral mods take 16 capacity each the most normal scenario is going to be you'll have free slots for something else 😛

The 100% range could use Cunning Drift for that extra distance when you want to use Ripline for movement, but hey. Better than the 40% range one where I could hardly use that to engage/move around maps.

Arcane Energize takes care of the energy while in Hysteria, otherwise with it off you should be able to tank pretty heavy stuff and take some energy.

BTW, this is the wrong section. Reporting the thread so it gets moved to Players Helping Players 🙂

Edited by NightmareT12

11 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

BTW, this is the wrong section. Reporting the thread so it gets moved to Players Helping Players 🙂

ahh my apologies, figured it has to do with warframes, so post it in the warframe section.

Thanks for the build, will check it out.

Pimped out you say?

I think this might be the first time I've showed this build as it used to cost 14k plat to make. It's down to 4k I think. Also cuz I didn't want DE to nerf Energize but it's probably coming anyways with a larger amount of the player base having access to it.

IWQMNRi.jpg

Perma Hysteria, works against everything but lvl 200+ Infested or Infested / Grineer Eximus Strongholds. For those use a more traditional Eternal War build or another frame. I don't see much point in using anything but perma Hysteria for Valkyr personally when Chroma or Rhino can be better melee weapon frames.

LjGL9Sv.jpg

P. Fever Strike is an option but I found it would limit build diversity for Viral or other Damage output options.

mRSH7Xq.jpg

Roughly 2 mil Ground Pound on a lvl 240 armored enemy, auto attacks are about 250k. Both only 2.5x combo. Slides are around a mil per.