Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unhappy with operator armor changes

Crystariyums

Please remove this chunk of yellow armour that's clipping through my scarf. I literally hate playing in my operator now because of this and I feel cheated since I paid for a specific look and after all this time you change it to make it look horrible. It's been like this for a while now and i've been waiting for either a revert or a quick removal of the yellow chunk yet nothing has changed.
https://imgur.com/a/PTfgIkY

lpT5D0S.jpg

It used to be so nice, I didn't even mind the little clipping it had in the left shoulder before and it's not just the way i'm standing or stance i'm using it used to be fine with everything.

E27UsXf.jpg

Edited by Letter13
Title edited

45 minutes ago, WhiteMarker said:

You might want to change that thread title, because there is no scam.

Aside from that... why waiting with feedback. Just post it right away the moment you see a problem...

Well I did post it right away, but it's been like this for so long and there's been no fix.

and there is a scam, the scam was me hoping the look I paid for originally would be what I got when they "tried" to fix cosmetics.

15 minutes ago, Crystariyums said:

and there is a scam, the scam was me hoping the look I paid for originally would be what I got when they "tried" to fix cosmetics.

Yeah... no... that's not a scam. You accepted that the game is in a beta-state and that they can change whatever they want whenever they want to.