Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Account migration ending for Switch is too soon.

notHunky

6 hours ago, (PS4)abbacephas said:

I mean, you were told back on November 16th that you were going to be able to migrate. 2 months seems like ample time.

Not to mention we were pretty much aware a migration was happening 1-2 months before even that, though it hadn't been officially confirmed. So yeah, like 3-4 months to save up a crisp 300 dollars. At that point we can just chalk it up to "time-limited things aren't fair"

hace 8 horas, notHunky dijo:

I'd like to buy a Switch, but I can't afford to get one within the span of 11 days especially right after the Christmas season.

Feels bad man.

So .... your argument is that they need to extend the period till all poor or bad organize players can buy the console ? , sound legit .

Don't you need to have warframe on switch already though? I couldn't migrate until I'd finished the beginning sequence on my switch. Maybe they changed that?

2 minutes ago, HellVOps said:

OP, whats stopping you from migrating? You keep your old pc account and get the new switch one(unless I reading it wrong), and once you get your switch your good to go.

2 minutes ago, flightlessfox said:

Don't you need to have warframe on switch already though? I couldn't migrate until I'd finished the beginning sequence on my switch. Maybe they changed that?

Nope your are right, a switch is must have for migration:Warframe runs for the first time on your Nintendo Switch*.

Quite a bummer, have to re edit my first post.