Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This game needs a dedicated tutorial for the crafting system and mission layout

Gillboy75

annoyed yet again cuz i was trying to do the ayaton weekly that i just unlocked, this game constantly annoys the S#&$ out of me when dumb stuff like the ending where i lost cuz i didnt know the layout of the puzzle and i cant learn from the one mission that has a timer and i dont think the low level void missions have the puzzle room as  i havnt delved into the low level void at all and what is a low level player supposed to do? google every answer for everything? no thats poor game design look at how bethesda wont fix their bugs cuz *the community will do it for them* (skyrim for example), like i had the rhino warframe built, almost every part except the part that required plastids the game didnt tell me how to get them or how they dropped or if they only drop in specific missions or if a certain mission gives better stuff (idk where to get argon crystals at low levels and god knows it have to google it), how hard is it to say stick with the game design and have a table in the codex refering to how you get each item or have each mission show the possible loot because when i was on phobos i thought i would be able to get 800 plastids from the missions any mission why? because next to the planet is this thing that said HEY THIS PLANET HAS THESE RESOURCES so my mind thinks hey maybe i can but only after a while of not getting any and googling because the game wouldnt tell me that you can only get them on certain missions even with that tell every new player with a message explaining where the crafting supplies come from, for instance i dont know whether or not lockers are worth checking what rubedo is for which crates are the best.

SHORT VERSION: I KEEP HAVING TO GOOGLE HOW TO CRAFT THINGS AND FAILING MISSIONS BECAUSE I DIDNT RUN A CERTAIN MISSION I DIDNT KNOW THAT I NEEDED TO RUN YET

The game needs a dedicated tutorial system.
Yes there is a "tutorial" button on the Mod bench, Arsenal etc... But everyone knows the game needs more, and more to be in your face at a lot of the steps.
Just in general a lot more catering to the new players.
Alternatively, region chat or recruiting, try to find a guide of the lotus... which the game doesn't tell you exists unless you're at a relay.

Maybe they'll work on it in the future, maybe there is a team for it right now, who knows, but it is needed sooner than later.

6 hours ago, maycne.sonahoz said:

Bookmark this: https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/WARFRAME_Wiki

As for the Ayatan treasure rooms, they are and work the same way as the ones in usual Void missions, so you'll have to learn with the timer anyway.

Yet the bulk of his complaint is how much he has to refer to external sources in order to learn what to do. Treasure rooms should remain puzzles but DE simply drives people away with this particular  form of complacency on their part.

Edited by (PS4)teacup775

1 hour ago, (PS4)teacup775 said:

Yet the bulk of his complaint is how much he has to refer to external sources in order to learn what to do.

I know that. Even i relied on the wiki to understand how Master Ranking works when i started. Considering the amount of specifics and oddities in this game, it's a really nice thing to have.

That being said, i have played many games way less detailed than that, yet requiring a wiki to have all the intel. So i wouldn't throw them stones on that part...