Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Terrible performance in orb valley

JohnKable

First of all, on my main PC I have a gtx960 2gb I know it’s pretty bad but after the first patches I had pretty great performance in orb valley.

all setting maxed and constant 60fps with occasional drops to 55. It was draining between 1.7 and 1.9gb of ram

now since the lates patches ram usage spikes to 2.2gb up to 2.6 and I experience heavy stutters (or small freezes up to 0.5 seconds) and everything feels very far from being smooth.

i tried turning off a lot of stuff but nothing helps unless i go all low. And that would be kinda bad anyways since it runs perfectly everywhere else with max settings, even in the plains in the most intense scenarios.

EDIT: looks like my CPU spikes to max aswell, but I can’t tell if it did before or not

do you have any advice for me?

Edited by JohnKable

• 3 weeks later...

The Lag/Stutter more than likely is do to too many scripts running in the background (Which would explain the CPU Spikes) and Poorly Optimized Textures

My Rig

32 gigs G-skill Ripjaws V Series (DDR4 3200)

ASUS ROG STRIX 1080Ti OC Edition

Ryzen 7 2700x

512 gig (Western Digital) SSD for the OS and 2TB for (Seagate) Storage

Don't feel bad, I spent a little over $2500 on my computer and I'm having the same Problem... with an 8 core CPU and An 11gig Graphics Card

Edited by Jynx41174