Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"An updated version of Warframe is now available. Please exit and run the launcher" Bug?

(NSW)NeonNebula

I just started getting this message today. When this happens the game becomes unplayable as you can see, I can't access missions, when I open the Navigation this is all I see. Also the News section becomes empty, just says 'News' but I don't see any news, chat works however. The only solution to make the game playable again is to completely close the game and re-open it. So far I got it twice. I checked if there was an update but there isn't. Did this happen to anyone else? I searched and apparently it does happen on PC and the other consoles as well, no apparent reason though.

Edit: Been playing Warframe on Switch since it released (more than 200 hours so far). I've also lately been getting "login failed. check your info" with the default Excalibur warframe on startup screen (even though my current frame is Mirage Prime), this started happening a few days ago, closing the game and opening it again solves it but I'm confused why these issues have started happening now. 

bug.jpg

Edited by (NSW)NeonNebula

9 hours ago, (NSW)oblo said:

Yup, got the update thing too from time to time last couple of days... First time I was hoping there was an actual update for the warframe colors but nope.

Yeah about the color bug, they said they're currently working on a fix and to expect an update from them by next week.

On 2019-01-05 at 7:52 PM, Bloodedge1995 said:

I'm getting the login failed. Check your Info message as well, only restarting the game doesn't fix it for me.

How long have you been playing Warframe for before you started getting that message? Did you start getting it only recently?

I have had this "updated version" message 5 times in the past week, then today it has occurred twice again already. It actually removed me from a defence mission continue coundown screen to the orbiter on the last occasion.

News, missions, everything dissapears. You have no option but to close the software.

1 hour ago, (NSW)RabidSkag said:

I have had this "updated version" message 5 times in the past week, then today it has occurred twice again already. It actually removed me from a defence mission continue coundown screen to the orbiter on the last occasion.

News, missions, everything dissapears. You have no option but to close the software.

I suggest opening a ticket with support so that they look into it, that’s what I did. I haven’t gotten that message again after that day though.