Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Okay here me out for a second...imagine warfame battle royale..

KreekNaaglash

Noooo.... 

Why ?

There are so many battle royale games out there and none of them are good for the same one reason. The players dont care if the game is good or not, as long as it is a battle royale, they'll play it, so why put effort into games any more lets just copy this other game and add some new textures.

Also, WF is not that. It is much more, with so much potential, plz don't make it go into the same old rules of a billion other games.

On 2019-01-05 at 2:32 PM, KreekNaaglash said:

battle royale where you drop out of your spaceship, I mean with the movement and fighting/gun mechanism I think it would be on the top of battle royale scene

The ONLY way I would agree to a BR is if it were separated like conclave is. I hate using another game as an example but I have no choice right now. Elderscrolls did it PERFECTLY. The PvP action in 95% of the game is that you have to ask the opponent for a suel and in the game settings you can make it auto-decline. There is a single HUGE area/zone that is all PvP all of the time. You want PvP and you go to it. You dont want PvP... no worries cuz everything there has no bearing on the rest of the game. I dont PvP because too many factors outside of skill play a huge part in it. Limiters, macros, PC build, ISP speed, ISP routing, and so on. I dont mind losing if I have a lack of skill. I do mind losing to outside factors.

• Like 2

11 минут назад, Joltyboi сказал:

go in region chat and ask if people want to see warframe get PVP modes, i can guarantee youll see entire walls of "no" and "lol no"

Why should I go to the regional chat, if in my clan many people play in the Conclave? Not most, of course, but quite a lot of players.
I do not think that my clan is any special)

Цитата

also, DE has never said anything about PVP railjack and i highly doubt theyre ever going to do it, PVP is a boring mess no one wants to do and they still need to work on archwing to be something people like to do instead of being "uuuuuugh why archwing?", putting those together would just be a stupid thing to do with archwings current state

Of course, PvE players are not interested. PvP players would love it. However, I have already written - I am not particularly worried about this.

1 minute ago, Falconer777 said:

Why should I go to the regional chat, if in my clan many people play in the Conclave? Not most, of course, but quite a lot of players.
I do not think that my clan is any special)

Of course, PvE players are not interested. PvP players would love it. However, I have already written - I am not particularly worried about this.

If you have "many" in your clan playing Conclave, then you shouldn't have any problems with PvP.  We're not (ever) getting a battle royale.  Not.  Ever.  

NO.

• Like 2

20 минут назад, (XB1)Thy Divinity сказал:

All of those PvP focused games out there just waiting for you to go purchase and play them. Pick one, and stop trolling this one.  

Also, no yet again.

I recommend you keep your advice with you. And do not indicate to anyone on this forum what to write - and what not. I am the same player as you, and I have every right to express my opinion. Ignore, good luck.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ThumpumGood said:

The ONLY way I would agree to a BR is if it were separated like conclave is. I hate using another game as an example but I have no choice right now. Elderscrolls did it PERFECTLY. The PvP action in 95% of the game is that you have to ask the opponent for a suel and in the game settings you can make it auto-decline. There is a single HUGE area/zone that is all PvP all of the time. You want PvP and you go to it. You dont want PvP... no worries cuz everything there has no bearing on the rest of the game. I dont PvP because too many factors outside of skill play a huge part in it. Limiters, macros, PC build, ISP speed, ISP routing, and so on. I dont mind losing if I have a lack of skill. I do mind losing to outside factors.

That would be fine.

I would be happy for Warframe to have a PvP mode...provided it was completely separate from every other aspect of the game and had its own dedicated space.

However I seem to recall DE did try this before, but it didn't go over very well...

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Falconer777 said:

I do not think that my clan is any special

thats your clan, i can say with 100% certainty that your clan is nowhere near the majority of warframes player count, so basically saying "i wont ask where the majority of WF players talk because most of my clan wants it" is stupid

imagine a head master of a school has a terrible idea that would make students lives miserable but he\she doesnt see it: "i have an idea that i think would benefit the students but i wont bother asking and just put it in motion because all the teachers, who dont make up the majority of the people at the school, agree with me", its stupid

Edited by Joltyboi
  • Like 2

hace 15 minutos, (XB1)Thy Divinity dijo:

Yet ideas like these will never come to fruition, tough, so stop trying to force PvP where it isn't wanted or even liked.

Noone is forcing anything into anywhere, i agree with the idea of battle royale being quite dumb, but that doesn't you nor anyone else the right to push people willing to play and support warframe to other games.

8 минут назад, Joltyboi сказал:

thats your clan, i can say with 100% certainty that your clan is nowhere near the majority of warframes player count, so basically saying "i wont ask where the majority of WF players talk because most of my clan wants it" is stupid

imagine a head master of a school has a terrible idea that would make students lives miserable but he\she doesnt see it: "i have an idea that i think would benefit the students but i wont bother asking and just put it in motion because all the teachers, who dont make up the majority of the people at the school, agree with me", its stupid

Do not you think that we are just walking in a circle? I set out my arguments. Should I repeat them again?
I do not see the point.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Remy_Lacroix said:

Noone is forcing anything into anywhere, i agree with the idea of battle royale being quite dumb, but that doesn't you nor anyone else the right to push people willing to play and support warframe to other games.

So instead of directing someone to a product which would appear to appeal much more to their tastes, you'd rather they come here to beat their head against a brick wall? 

Fair enough.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Remy_Lacroix said:

Problem is, thats the only place they're going to get PvP...unless they all decide to go back to Conclave.

Maybe if all the people who want PvP went and left some constructive feedback (in the proper section of the forum, where the devs might read it) on what they don't like about Conclave & how it could be improved, then maybe they would get their wish.

Making umpteen threads in General Discussion serves little purpose expect to annoy everyone else.

Edited by FlusteredFerret

Why do people see a need to start pvp-suggestions thread? Especially BR ones.

Warframe is designed to be a relaxed, non-competitive game. The whole community dislike pvp because people are afraid of losing. Warframe players enjoy bringing down a boss, completing endless hordes, clearing full room of mobs. They don't like to lose.

What's the point of having BR thread every week when it is obvious the community hates BR? The edgy internet trend has always been to hate on the mainstream, even if it doesn't affect them.

I don't care if they add a BR mode. If I want to play BR, I will turn on PUBG. If I want to switch off my brain, I will play Warframe. Simple as that.

However, I would rather they resolve all the current problems in the game, mainly the host migration nonsense to prevent progress loss.

Lastly, DE can't even make a 10-man raid content, why do people think they have the ability to make 20-man/100-man BR?

hace 1 hora, (XB1)Thy Divinity dijo:

So instead of directing someone to a product which would appear to appeal much more to their tastes, you'd rather they come here to beat their head against a brick wall? 

Fair enough.

Once again, the average warframe player not being a fan of pvp is one thing, warframe having a unique pvp that appeals players from other games despite being tied to a mind numbing pve experience is something completely different. You don't get to dictate what appeals to me. Thank you very much.

hace 1 hora, FlusteredFerret dijo:

Problem is, thats the only place they're going to get PvP...unless they all decide to go back to Conclave.

Maybe if all the people who want PvP went and left some constructive feedback (in the proper section of the forum, where the devs might read it) on what they don't like about Conclave & how it could be improved, then maybe they would get their wish.

Making umpteen threads in General Discussion serves little purpose expect to annoy everyone else.

I have never asked for different modes, i agree that players like OP should post in the proper subforum and even there their ideas will most likely be shot down by veterans with actual arguments other than simply "muh development resources", "nobody wants pvp" or whatever is the flag being waved atm. Said that, i actually enjoy the arena approach of conclave and even agree with some bandwagons not being fit for warframe and making no sense in it, but even then, i don't see the need to become toxic and send players who enjoy something different such as the current pvp to play other games simply because a big part of the playerbase doesn't like challenging content.

Edited by Remy_Lacroix

17 minutes ago, Remy_Lacroix said:

Once again, the average warframe player not being a fan of pvp is one thing, warframe having a unique pvp that appeals players from other games despite being tied to a mind numbing pve experience is something completely different. You don't get to dictate what appeals to me. Thank you very much.

We have a PvP game mode.  It's called Conclave.  OP is suggesting integrating a dying fad into a game that has firmly established it's identity in the market.

Battle Royale is not some unique experience.  It is purely what is trending now.  This is not the only game where I've seen some poor soul suggest a BR feature added and was brutally shut down.  There are reasons for that.  If someone has ideas for Conclave that would improve the experience there and not interfere with the overall game, more power to them.

I have no idea why you thought it necessary to continue with me when I literally just conceded your point about player preference, but please spare me the melodrama of this illusion that I'm somehow trying to dictate you play other games besides WF.  The fact is there are other games more focused on the PvP aspects.  This is not one of them.

If you're quite finished, please take your soapbox with you when you step down.

Edited by (XB1)Thy Divinity

3 hours ago, Falconer777 said:

PvP players would love it.

Who are you to speak for an entire subsect of players? I am a PvP player, been playing PvP games for years.

I'd hate it just as much, if not more so than Warframe's current PvP.

No.

• Like 2

The only way this would seem reasonable to me is if PVP/Conclave needed a new game mode. Likely, this would be more complicated than just tweaking the existing Conclave, almost on the order of Lunaro in difference, so that might take some time as Conclave isn’t and shouldn’t be a big priority. 

Am 5.1.2019 um 21:45 schrieb (XB1)The Neko Otaku:

Everyone respond with different languages version of no. Maybe this will come across that nobody wants this crap. 

I'll start with Russian

Nyet

I'm too lazy to read all the other posts so I'll just go on with german:

Nein.

Or how about japanese, according to google?

いいえ

On 2019-01-06 at 12:12 AM, (XB1)Skiller115 said:

Alright I'm going to make this perfectly clear!

No
Nee
لا
কোন
Ne

Br
Číslo
Nr
Sega
Hindi
Nro
Pas