Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Okay here me out for a second...imagine warfame battle royale..

KreekNaaglash

4 минуты назад, Gabbynaru сказал:

At the end of the day it's still point the reticle at target and fire your gun, so it's nothing that changes up the pace or anything. Shooting is still shooting, whether you do it with a water gun or a Barret M95, against a rock or a human. The mechanics are the same/ Aim, then fire. Doesn't change anything.

These are completely different things. The battle with a live opponent in PvP is completely different from PvE. This adversary is unpredictable, interesting, the sensations of victory (or of defeat) are completely different.
However, I perfectly understand that there are quite a few people who do not like PvP in principle. Just as many people experience hellish boredom in PvE games).
To each his own, by the way, there are also people who like both PvP and PvE - in the mood. Like me, for example)
The discussion about what is better and what is worse is simply meaningless.
I really do not mind if people who like fishing and animal rescue, or dojo decoration, have this content. He is not interested for me personally - but his existence doesn’t bother me)) Unless only from the point of view of Lore - Tenno seems like thugs and mercenaries, Warframe is shooter - and suddenly the salvation of the lost little animals ... well, okay, not the point.
And just as well, by the way, other PvP lovers are not against it - I have not seen a single topic on the forum, where PvP-players asked to remove fishing or PvE in general)
But I would like to see the same tolerant attitude on the part of PvE players. In my opinion, there is no particular reason for some kind of confrontation. PvP separately, PvE separately - no one bothers anyone, and everyone gets pleasure in their mode)

14 minutes ago, Joltyboi said:

yes you did

the main experience of the game is everything your doing on a day to day basis on warframe, so by stating the main experience is completely uninteresting, your basically saying warframe is uninteresting to you, in which case why the hell play it and try to add stuff no one wants when you find it so uninteresting that you dont understand why PVP isnt needed in this game? your also stating the game is unnecessary going by that, so again, whats the point of playing it?

I hope that's just the forum bugging out, cause it wasn't me saying that, it was Falconer.

10 minutes ago, Falconer777 said:

These are completely different things. The battle with a live opponent in PvP is completely different from PvE. This adversary is unpredictable, interesting, the sensations of victory (or of defeat) are completely different.
However, I perfectly understand that there are quite a few people who do not like PvP in principle. Just as many people experience hellish boredom in PvE games).
To each his own, by the way, there are also people who like both PvP and PvE - in the mood. Like me, for example)
The discussion about what is better and what is worse is simply meaningless.
I really do not mind if people who like fishing and animal rescue, or dojo decoration, have this content. He is not interested for me personally - but his existence doesn’t bother me)) Unless only from the point of view of Lore - Tenno seems like thugs and mercenaries, Warframe is shooter - and suddenly the salvation of the lost little animals ... well, okay, not the point.
And just as well, by the way, other PvP lovers are not against it - I have not seen a single topic on the forum, where PvP-players asked to remove fishing or PvE in general)
But I would like to see the same tolerant attitude on the part of PvE players. In my opinion, there is no particular reason for some kind of confrontation. PvP separately, PvE separately - no one bothers anyone, and everyone gets pleasure in their mode)

Well, yeah, but the issue is that Warframe is a primarily PvE game, so making PvP content is not a thing people want because it will just take resources away from the PvE. DE is not that big, 250 people if I'm not mistaken, so even assigning 50 people to make PvP content is taking away significant manpower away from PvE, for content that a very small portion of the community will enjoy or even play. But if they commit to PvP content publicly, yet only assign a small number of people, say 10, to it, then the PvP content will take a very long time to develop, which will make the PvP crowd grow restless and even more toxic, OR, they release it at the same pace as PvE content, but the quality of the PvP content will be significantly poorer. So, this is basically a damned if they do, damned if they don't situation, but at least if they don't, a great majority of the community will not care.

4 minutes ago, Gabbynaru said:

I hope that's just the forum bugging out, cause it wasn't me saying that, it was Falconer.

i know, i was quoting him and talking to him

edit: i think i know what happened, i quoted "Personally, this “main” experience is completely uninteresting to me, and it seems unnecessary" from your comment instead of going directly to his, so since it was quoted from the quote in your comment it said you were the one who said it instead of him

Edited by Joltyboi

2 minutes ago, Joltyboi said:

i know, i was quoting him and talking to him

edit: i think i know what happened, i quoted "Personally, this “main” experience is completely uninteresting to me, and it seems unnecessary" from your comment instead of going directly to his, so since it was quoted from the quote in your comment it said you were the one who said it instead of him

Ah, alright. Just got confused as to why I was quoted saying something I didn't say.

12 минут назад, Joltyboi сказал:

dude, PVP doesnt diversify destiny, it ruined the core of what destiny should be and took it from what should have been a great PVE focused game to a good PVE game that focuses way to much on PVP and balances the game solely around that, look at the vex mythocast, the raid exotic on D1s first raid, that was great, PVP crybaby cucks complained, then it got nerfed, not only was it not as good in PVP anymore, it ruined it for PVE, and thats the story of destinys life, PVP crybaby cucks ruining the game for everyone else cause they dont understand the concept of exotics and why theyre so powerful and why only one can be equipped in armour and weapon slots at a time, and bungie put way more focus on destinys PVP than the PVE on a game thats supposed to be PVE a based game

Dude, I play now in Destiny 2 - and I don’t see that PvP to somehow “destroy” this game. With online under a million people a day, this game does not seem to be “destroyed”)) I did not play the first part, but the second, as far as I can tell, is OK)

Цитата

and again, not every game thats got multiplayer needs PVP, look at borderlands, PVP would not only not be possible, but if they did do it all the OP and amazing gear you can get for PVE would be nerfed to the ground to balance it around PVP, and yes warframe has the weapon stats separate between PVE and PVP (apparently DE are the only ones smart enough to do that in gaming history) but no one (the majority of warframe players, and warframe players who deeply love this game and what it is) wants PVP in this game to take development time and resources away from PVE, even if it isnt a big amount of dev time and resources its still dev time and resources that could have gone to pumping out PVE content quicker, and made it better, being CO-OP is just fine (and when i say "CO-OP" i mean a game thats online multiplayer with 2 to 4 players being able to play together at a time)

I agree, not every online game needs PvP, Diablo-3 also costs only PvE, but there was (and is) PvP in Warframe. And PvP players too.
Why not give these players another two or three interesting cards? This will not suck up the resources of the DE, honestly)

Цитата

the main experience of the game is everything your doing on a day to day basis on warframe, so by stating the main experience is completely uninteresting, your basically saying warframe is uninteresting to you, in which case why the hell play it and try to add stuff no one wants when you find it so uninteresting that you dont understand why PVP isnt needed in this game? your also stating the game is unnecessary going by that, so again, whats the point of playing it?

I spoke in context, namely about fishing and other things. Other PvE content - quests, opening in the Solar System, weapons and frames were interesting to me for quite a long time. 
Now in Warframe I have nothing to do, I do not play and am waiting for Railjack.

And again this argument "nobody wants PvP" ...
Just look at this forum. How often do themes arise with the proposal of new PvP modes. Often enough. So, PvP is in demand of the part of Warframe gaming community.
Even among my friends there are many avid Conclave players in the game.

1 minute ago, Falconer777 said:

Dude, I play now in Destiny 2 - and I don’t see that PvP to somehow “destroy” this game. With online under a million people a day, this game does not seem to be “destroyed”)) I did not play the first part, but the second, as far as I can tell, is OK)

its far from okay, destiny 2 being bad aside (at least from how much i played, which was from when it came out to half way through the second DLC, that was NOT as good as destiny 1) PVP ruined destiny because it changed what type of game it was supposed to be, im getting fed up of repeating myself with this so im only gonna explain this one more time

destiny is supposed to be a PVE first person shooter MMO, with dungeons and raids, and it did that, and it did that good, but for whatever dumbass reason bungie decided that PVP was more important, destiny 1 only ever had one PVE event for years up until... taken king i think, every other event was only ever PVP, and even when they did make events have PVE stuff it was still more focused on PVP, there was never a PVE only event ever again after the first one, and you can still see that in destiny 2s events, (again, at least from when i played, i dunno about any event after forsaken came out)

PVPers were crybabys that always complained about exotics being OP, when theyre exotic for a reason, and theres a reason why you can only have one exotic weapon and armour piece on at a time, and when bungie nerfed the stuff PVPers whined and cried about it might have made it "balanced" in PVP but it would ruin it in PVE, this goes for supers to, every time bungie balanced stuff it was all based on the crybaby PVPers feedback and the stuff that got "balanced" either went from good or great to meh or god awful in PVE, but as long as the whining PVPers were happy thats all that mattered to bungie, despite the fact that destiny was supposed to be a PVE based experience, there was nothing wrong with a bit of PVP on the side, but their blind devotion to the crucible crybabies ruined the PVE side because bungie would never give a damn if a PVP balance patch ruined the item/s or supers for PVE

stuff like this is why people dont want warframe to have PVP, ive said it before and ill keep saying it because its true, not every game that has online needs to have PVP, warframe is a PVE game, its as simple as that, and everyone who plays it plays it because its a PVE game, and no one wants the resources that could go into PVE used to make PVP, and no one wants to wait for an update to come out only for it to be a PVP one, cause that essentially makes us have to wait twice as long for a real update to come out cause no one considers PVP in this game content, put it this way, fortuna came out right? imagine people starting to say theres a content drought after a few months, and a new update comes out, people are exited cause theyde have stuff to do only to realise... its PVP, so the content drought is still there because no one likes PVP in this game or wants it, we basically get no new content and the wait time for an update is doubled

16 минут назад, Gabbynaru сказал:

Yes, it was me)

Цитата

Well, yeah, but the issue is that Warframe is a primarily PvE game, so making PvP content is not a thing people want because it will just take resources away from the PvE. DE is not that big, 250 people if I'm not mistaken, so even assigning 50 people to make PvP content is taking away significant manpower away from PvE, for content that a very small portion of the community will enjoy or even play. But if they commit to PvP content publicly, yet only assign a small number of people, say 10, to it, then the PvP content will take a very long time to develop, which will make the PvP crowd grow restless and even more toxic, OR, they release it at the same pace as PvE content, but the quality of the PvP content will be significantly poorer. So, this is basically a damned if they do, damned if they don't situation, but at least if they don't, a great majority of the community will not care.

Yes, there are more PvE players in the Warframe, than PvP-rs. But nevertheless - there are PvP players. I repeat - just look at this forum, at the recent discussions about the Stalker mode - quite a few players wrote that they would be very happy about such a game mode.

And 50 people is completely unnecessary for a small PvP regime. We are talking about small maps, and small changes in the gameplay. What do fifty programmers do there? By the way, the developers had enough resources for the Dark Sectors, Lunaro and Conclave, and it seemed like it was not to the detriment of PvE.
The development of a large expansion, such as Fortune or Railjack - yes, another thing, it seems there were all the resources of the DE.

3 минуты назад, Joltyboi сказал:

its far from okay, destiny 2 being bad aside (at least from how much i played, which was from when it came out to half way through the second DLC, that was NOT as good as destiny 1) PVP ruined destiny because it changed what type of game it was supposed to be, im getting fed up of repeating myself with this so im only gonna explain this one more time

OK, I realized that you do not like the mixing of PvP and PvE modes in Destiny 2. Actually, I myself wrote a little higher that the developers probably combined these modes too much. But, I have already written here many times - there is no mixing of these modes in the Warframe. And never will be. What are you so worried. Here the situation is completely analogous to the system in Guild Wars 2 - there PvE and PvP exist separately and do not intersect at all. In PvP their awards, in PvE - their own.
PvP players are quietly playing in spvp and WvW, PvE players enjoy the open world, fractals and raids. 
Everyone is happy, no one swears)

5 minutes ago, Falconer777 said:

Yes, there are more PvE players in the Warframe, than PvP-rs. But nevertheless - there are PvP players. I repeat - just look at this forum, at the recent discussions about the Stalker mode - quite a few players wrote that they would be very happy about such a game mode.

And 50 people is completely unnecessary for a small PvP regime. We are talking about small maps, and small changes in the gameplay. What do fifty programmers do there? By the way, the developers had enough resources for the Dark Sectors, Lunaro and Conclave, and it seemed like it was not to the detriment of PvE.
The development of a large expansion, such as Fortune or Railjack - yes, another thing, it seems there were all the resources of the DE.

Keep in mind, the players visiting the forums and/or reddit are not representative of the majority of Warframe players. According to a (arguably old) stat DE released, only 1.07% of the playerbase plays PvP. Just cause a vocal minority is quite loud, it doesn't mean the interest of the community as a whole aligns with them. DE likely has an even wider range of stats similar to this that they can use to determine the future of the game, and ever since Lunaro, there's not been any PvP related murmurings, which suggest that they may have given up on the idea after giving in to a vocal minority.

Also, you don't need 50 programmers. But it's not only programmers that make a game. You need artists devoted to the creation of those small maps, you need other artists devoted to the rewards and incentives for PvP, you need a team that constantly tracks the meta of PvP to ensure balance, and yes, you need those programmers to create game modes. You might even need sound designers to revamp and rewrite how sound works in PvP, not to mention for the background aesthetic of the maps. You also need a group of people to create more PvP focused mods. It's not just as simple as having 50 programmers in a room. There's always a team that makes decisions and connects all these dots together so that the final product is not a jumbled mess. Not everyone is Toby Fox.

Oh, and, to contradict you there, Lunaro did come to the detriment of PvE, as it was the first release of a major update (U19) that did not bring any major content to the PvE, with the actual PvE content dropping in a staggered fashion a month later, starting with Specters of the Rail, and that's if we're being kind, since Specters was a map rework, while the original content dropped 2 months removed from Lunaro, with Silver Grove.

1 минуту назад, Gabbynaru сказал:

Keep in mind, the players visiting the forums and/or reddit are not representative of the majority of Warframe players. According to a (arguably old) stat DE released, only 1.07% of the playerbase plays PvP. Just cause a vocal minority is quite loud, it doesn't mean the interest of the community as a whole aligns with them. DE likely has an even wider range of stats similar to this that they can use to determine the future of the game, and ever since Lunaro, there's not been any PvP related murmurings, which suggest that they may have given up on the idea after giving in to a vocal minority.

Yes, there are few people playing in the Conclave. But, this is due to the fact that the gameplay of the Conclave is too fast and chaotic for the average player. I love PvP in many games, but in the Conclave I played literally a few matches - they instantly make me a cutlet)) And the learning curve is too steep.
Therefore, there are many players on the forum asking for other PvP modes, in addition to the Conclave, because the Conclave tempo is far from being for everyone. I am sure that if there were two or three cards with gameplay like ordinary shooters, then significantly more people would play in PvP.

Цитата

Also, you don't need 50 programmers. But it's not only programmers that make a game. You need artists devoted to the creation of those small maps, you need other artists devoted to the rewards and incentives for PvP, you need a team that constantly tracks the meta of PvP to ensure balance, and yes, you need those programmers to create game modes. You might even need sound designers to revamp and rewrite how sound works in PvP, not to mention for the background aesthetic of the maps. You also need a group of people to create more PvP focused mods. It's not just as simple as having 50 programmers in a room. There's always a team that makes decisions and connects all these dots together so that the final product is not a jumbled mess. Not everyone is Toby Fox.

You can use existing Dark Sector and Conclave maps, plus a pair of maps from the Warframe PvE missions. That is, artists hardly have much work to do). You can give PvP players the opportunity to simulate their cards. Voice acting is not a quest, two or three phrases and a couple of special effects. Moreover, there are already files from both the Conclave and the Sectors.

Цитата

Oh, and, to contradict you there, Lunaro did come to the detriment of PvE, as it was the first release of a major update (U19) that did not bring any major content to the PvE, with the actual PvE content dropping in a staggered fashion a month later, starting with Specters of the Rail, and that's if we're being kind, since Specters was a map rework, while the original content dropped 2 months removed from Lunaro, with Silver Grove.

I did not know about it.
But still Lunaro is a more voluminous project than what we are talking about.

45 minutes ago, Joltyboi said:

PVPers were crybabys that always complained about exotics being OP, when theyre exotic for a reason, and theres a reason why you can only have one exotic weapon and armour piece on at a time, and when bungie nerfed the stuff PVPers whined and cried about it might have made it "balanced" in PVP but it would ruin it in PVE, this goes for supers to, every time bungie balanced stuff it was all based on the crybaby PVPers feedback and the stuff that got "balanced" either went from good or great to meh or god awful in PVE, but as long as the whining PVPers were happy thats all that mattered to bungie, despite the fact that destiny was supposed to be a PVE based experience, there was nothing wrong with a bit of PVP on the side, but their blind devotion to the crucible crybabies ruined the PVE side because bungie would never give a damn if a PVP balance patch ruined the item/s or supers for PVE

That point is completely moot since PvP balance doesn't affect PvE's lack of it (while PvE reworks tend to break pvp balance until DE goes back to fine tuning reworked stuff). No need to fear for your 10 forma favorite gun to become weak just because it's OP in pvp.

52 minutes ago, Falconer777 said:

And 50 people is completely unnecessary for a small PvP regime. 

Indeed, after conclave was reworked, warframe used to rely in a single dev (Joebuck) to work in conclave specific mechanics and rebalances until he was moved to work on dual wielding with glaives and then melee 3.0 (it was said during an old devstream, can't remember which one). Then we had 1 dev who made number tweaks for balance and perhaps 1 more dev for bugfixing, and now conclave is still going on with nothing but bug fixes IF a bug appears in it.

30 minutes ago, Gabbynaru said:

Also, you don't need 50 programmers. But it's not only programmers that make a game. You need artists devoted to the creation of those small maps, you need other artists devoted to the rewards and incentives for PvP, you need a team that constantly tracks the meta of PvP to ensure balance, and yes, you need those programmers to create game modes. You might even need sound designers to revamp and rewrite how sound works in PvP, not to mention for the background aesthetic of the maps. You also need a group of people to create more PvP focused mods

Fun enough, map assets, UI tweaks and changes to how the sound works can also be applied to improve the PvE experience as a whole. The meta can be tracked by DE simply keeping an eye on the feedback subforum and doing some brief testing on their own. Other than that, players who enjoy conclave will play it even without new additions such as modes, maps, mods, gear or even rewards as has been the scenario for a while.

34 minutes ago, Gabbynaru said:

Fun enough, Lunaro came because the playerbase was asking for a mode similar to rocket league in warframe to farm conclave rewards without playing conclave in a similar way to how players are now being vocal about a Battle Royale mode (idea which i don't like despite being one of those players who enjoy conclave more than PvE)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Stormdragon said:

Fun enough, Lunaro came because the playerbase was asking for a mode similar to rocket league in warframe to farm conclave rewards without playing conclave in a similar way to how players are now being vocal about a Battle Royale mode (idea which i don't like despite being one of those players who enjoy conclave more than PvE)

No, Lunaro happened because the team liked Rocket League. No one asked for it, especially since with how different Warframe and Rocket League are, it wouldn't make any sense. DE just decided to jump on the Rocket League bandwagon while it was still hot. But the players weren't asking for it. Heck, I remember the players still asking for MOBA modes back then, because Smite was a thing and it somehow made sense that Warframe can do it too since Smite could.

22 minutes ago, Gabbynaru said:

No, Lunaro happened because the team liked Rocket League. No one asked for it, especially since with how different Warframe and Rocket League are, it wouldn't make any sense. DE just decided to jump on the Rocket League bandwagon while it was still hot. But the players weren't asking for it. Heck, I remember the players still asking for MOBA modes back then, because Smite was a thing and it somehow made sense that Warframe can do it too since Smite could.

Man, some people were vocally asking for a sports-like approach to get conclave stuff without killing other players, that's the main reason why DE jumped in the rocket league bandwagon. That was in parallel to players asking for a moba-like approach, an idea that can pop up again once in a while only to be shot down. 

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, Stormdragon said:

Man, some people were vocally asking for a sports-like approach to get conclave stuff without killing other players, that's the main reason why DE jumped in the rocket league bandwagon. That was in parallel to players asking for a moba-like approach, an idea that can pop up again once in a while only to be shot down. 

im not gonna lie i did like lunaro, i dont really know why that one flopped, i was great at it on console and it was finally something fun and interesting you could use to level conclave up to get those rewards from teshin

1 час назад, Stormdragon сказал:

Indeed, after conclave was reworked, warframe used to rely in a single dev (Joebuck) to work in conclave specific mechanics and rebalances until he was moved to work on dual wielding with glaives and then melee 3.0 (it was said during an old devstream, can't remember which one). Then we had 1 dev who made number tweaks for balance and perhaps 1 more dev for bugfixing, and now conclave is still going on with nothing but bug fixes IF a bug appears in it.

1 person. And does an excellent job ... Yes, 50 people are clearly unnecessary here)

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Falconer777 said:

When you fight with a real opponent, and not with a helpless mob.

I have to laugh at this one, especially with examples like WoW. 

Most players don't want a real opponent. They want a gankfest where they can teabag their (previously) unsuspecting target. I played WoW for like 10 years. I saw it a lot. WoW at least had battlegrounds (though if flagged elsewhere, your lifespan would be measured in seconds in any decently trafficked area), but games like AO and EQ were largely gankfests in open PvP areas. 

WF is a horde shooter. I can here to kill enemies in job lots, not to engage in any PvP shenanigans. I don't want to do it. I'm not going to do it. Much of the community feels likewise, which you seem unable to accept. 

If you find PvE uninteresting in this sort of game, then WF is not for you. 

4 минуты назад, Sloan441 сказал:

I have to laugh at this one, especially with examples like WoW. 

I can laugh too, because I played in WoW myself, and there were no “gankfest” on the Arena) And on BG everything was more or less. The gankers were in the open world on PvP servers. And I can't call it normal PvP.
In Guild Wars 2 there is a similar picture, spvp as an Arena type in WoW, WvW - or battles of large squad, with sieges of fortresses, and other things, or fights of small groups of roamers.

In Destiny the usual PvP as in any shooter, in principle.

Цитата

WF is a horde shooter. I can here to kill enemies in job lots, not to engage in any PvP shenanigans. I don't want to do it. I'm not going to do it.

For God's sake, no one forces you)
I write for the hundredth time - in this game, PvP and PvE are separated.

Цитата

Much of the community feels likewise, which you seem unable to accept.

In the same time, part of the community constantly asking for new PvP modes on this forum, part of the community playing in the Conclave, part of the community loves PvP. This is something you do not want to accept and understand. And these players have every right to declare their desires. Many of them pay real money in Warframe, by the way, and support the game no less than PvE players.

Цитата

If you find PvE uninteresting in this sort of game, then WF is not for you. 

First, which game suits me - and which one doesn't - I will figure it out myself)
Secondly, I wrote above - I liked PvE content in Warframe. Some quests are comparable (imho) to a good book or movie. 
Then it became boring, but this is a separate topic.
I also wrote that I was waiting for the release of Railjack.
I do not think that in the Railjack will be PvP mode right away (if it will be there at all), I am waiting for him precisely because of the interesting PvE content of fights in space. 

If, later, the DE adds PvP mode to these star wars — fine) 
If not, I’m not particularly upset.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Falconer777 said:

In the same time, part of the community constantly asking for new PvP modes on this forum, part of the community playing in the Conclave, part of the community loves PvP.

go in region chat and ask if people want to see warframe get PVP modes, i can guarantee youll see entire walls of "no" and "lol no"

also, DE has never said anything about PVP railjack and i highly doubt theyre ever going to do it, PVP is a boring mess no one wants to do and they still need to work on archwing to be something people like to do instead of being "uuuuuugh why archwing?", putting those together would just be a stupid thing to do with archwings current state

Edited by Joltyboi

5 minutes ago, Falconer777 said:

I can laugh too, because I played in WoW myself, and there were no “gankfest” on the Arena) And on BG everything was more or less. The gankers were in the open world on PvP servers. And I can't call it normal PvP.
In Guild Wars 2 there is a similar picture, spvp as an Arena type in WoW, WvW - or battles of large squad, with sieges of fortresses, and other things, or fights of small groups of roamers.

In Destiny the usual PvP as in any shooter, in principle.

For God's sake, no one forces you)
I write for the hundredth time - in this game, PvP and PvE are separated.

In the same time, part of the community constantly asking for new PvP modes on this forum, part of the community playing in the Conclave, part of the community loves PvP. This is something you do not want to accept and understand. And these players have every right to declare their desires. Many of them pay real money in Warframe, by the way, and support the game no less than PvE players.

First, which game suits me - and which one doesn't - I will figure it out myself)
Secondly, I wrote above - I liked PvE content in Warframe. Some quests are comparable (imho) to a good book or movie. 
Then it became boring, but this is a separate topic.
I also wrote that I was waiting for the release of Railjack.
I do not think that in the Railjack will be PvP mode right away (if it will be there at all), I am waiting for him precisely because of the interesting PvE content of fights in space. 

If, later, the DE adds PvP mode to these star wars — fine) 
If not, I’m not particularly upset.

All of those PvP focused games out there just waiting for you to go purchase and play them. Pick one, and stop trolling this one.  

Also, no yet again.

• Like 1

hace 3 minutos, (XB1)Thy Divinity dijo:

All of those PvP focused games out there just waiting for you to go purchase and play them. Pick one, and stop trolling this one.  

Also, no yet again.

Yet none of them plays like warframe, tough, so stop telling others what we can and cannot play.